276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fiskars Weed Puller

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you wish to return this item to Robert Dyas, you can only do so by the following method: 1. Visit Your Local Robert Dyas Store Overall given that this model is telescopic, I still feel it’s stands up to the standard version and a super buy – most people seem to take preference with this model over the standard too so makes sense. So, did it work? While I found this weed tool did a good job removing weeds on patios, it certainly didn’t get down to the roots, although you wouldn’t expect that from this tool. It did a great job neatening up my front driveway and removing weeds between the pavings, though a fair amount of physical labour was required. Care does need to be taken not to damage your patio grout. Another thing to note is that the bristles are very tough. For this reason, I opted not to use it on our new patio in our garden, instead opting for the driveway. I would be concerned that it could damage the grout if used too vigorously, so care is definitely required. Whilst it’s easy to cover a large area with these weeding tools, and they’re particularly good to use in flowerbeds and vegetable patches, they can’t really be used in hard ground and need to be used in toiled soil.

I found this tool to be very effective. It pulled weeds from the roots with relative ease, although I only managed to test it in soft soil. I found it most effective when used on dandelions and other weeds with long roots. The downside of a short handle is that you will need to be close to the ground; therefore, these may not be the best weeding tools for people who have difficulty kneeling or bending. I was very impressed with the handle. It fitted well in my hand and was easy to grip, and I could have used it for a long period of time. The blades are also very good quality, sharp enough to remove weeds but not so aggressive that they will damage your patio! They have been ground on both sides which makes them both resistant and durable.

Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets Without this leverage you wouldn’t pull the weed size this tool is designed for. Depth of extraction

Unlike the Xact weed puller, this weeding tool has been designed for patios. It has a hooked end that allows you to hook onto weeds growing between paving slabs, as well as a blade on the other side for precise removal. Gardena claims that this weeder can be used to remove grass, moss and weeds, leaving behind clean paving joints. Consider spacing out the time you spend weeding. Instead of completing the task in just one day, set aside a half-hour per day for a week or two to get the job done. You’ll reduce the chances of feeling sore and tired by breaking up this chore into manageable chunks of time.

From The Manufacturer

The Stainless steel is also polished and guarantees no rust. Wilkinson Sword are so confident that this product comes with a 10-year guarantee which we should put some buyers’ minds at ease – I don’t personally know anyone in my gardening community that has had to claim on this warranty – it’s vastly overbuilt for small weeds and a quality lifetime tool! Pros To say I was pleasantly surprised by this weed puller would be an understatement. It worked brilliantly pulling weeds from both the lawn and our raised beds and, as Fiskars claims, there is no bending down required. Using a weeder tool gets rid of the need to use chemicals – sure, weeding tools take longer to use, but if you’re not a fan of herbicides they’re a great option. Free XGT 40V Max Brushless 125mm (5') Angle Grinder - Slide Switch (Battery & charger not included)

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment