276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack - Hot Head (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Would you be interested in selling the second one? I can't find one for my son anywhere! [email protected] Giants can open treasure chests faster than other Skylanders. There are also specific golden chests that only Giants can open. Outisde of Skylanders, she is also the voice of Rayne in the Bloodrayne series, Jaina Proudmoore in World of Warcraft, and Maka Albarn in Soul Eater. Directing his burning anger towards the Arkeyans, Hot Head was a valuable addition to the original Skylanders, while also helping cut down on their heating bills. [4] Gameplay Eye-Brawl is hyper-observant. Nothing gets past him (without being thumped, that is). [1] Biography

Jet-Vac was the one who recruited a feathercat named Scratch into the Skylander ranks after hearing about her heroism at Cats Eye Mountain. Interaction Figures with Brains – The Skylanders figures remember their in-game experiences and upgrades There is a glitch in Rumbletown in a small area before the arena where if the player preforms Eye Fly, the eyeball will fall off the island to an extent. Tree Rex was planned for the second season of Skylanders Academy, but he was cut for budget reasons. His focus episode would've been similar to I Dream of Ninjini, as the Giant would help Stealth Elf find her parents. [7] [8]Eye-Brawl's Soul Gem name is the famous quote from the movie, A Christmas Story, "You'll Shoot Your Eye Out!" At the end of the Up Down commercial, a Series 2 Eruptor is mistakenly displayed instead of the LightCore. In Skylanders: Imaginators, Jet-Vac displays dedication in searching for what has been stolen from him, in his case, his lunch that was stored away within the Sky Fortress. When the Warrior Librarians of the Eternal Archives arrived at Eon's Citadel, Jet-Vac, along with Trigger Happy, jokingly complimented on Spyro's legendary status after the Lead Curator, Wiggleworth, recognized the young dragon and recalled reading Spyro's heroic exploits from the Scrolls of the Ancients. The Sky Baron stayed behind at the Citadel when the other present Skylanders went with the Librarians to protect the Eternal Archives, and he later helped his fellow Skylanders in repairing the Archive Walls after their battle with Kaos. I have both E3 Spyro, Gil Grunt, and Trigger happy in decent condition, already opened. How much do you think they will sell for?

He is one of the only three Skylanders whose alt deco has a reposed counterpart (the other two are Spyro and Stealth Elf). Unlike the other two, he's the only one without a Dark counterpart. Ninjini was the most renowned magical ninja from ancient times, long before the Arkeyans rose to power. But a dark sorceress, who was jealous of Ninjini's skill as a warrior, trapped her within an enchanted bottle to be imprisoned for all of eternity. Time stretched on, yet Ninjini remained steadfast and determined to escape - even mastering the dual sword technique within the solitude of her bottle. Over the years, her strength continued to grow until alas, through sheer force of will, she broke free! From that moment on, Ninjini made it her mission to help those in need as one of the first Skylanders, always carrying that enchanted bottle as a reminder of her own resilience.Impetuous is a good word to describe Hot Head. He just can't help himself. This Fire Giant is always burning with enthusiasm. He smothers his enemies in blazing blobs of burning oil first, and asks questions second. [3] Biography Even when Ninjini hides in her bottle, she can still run over small enemies, such as Chompies, Spiderlings, and Trog Pinchers, like the rest of the Giants. In Swap Force, Ninjini can move while inside her bottle faster than being in Giants.

Ninjini is similar to Giganta from Justice League Unlimited. Both are female giants who have red haired ponytails. Once at Know-It-All Island, the Skylanders and Flynn encountered Blobbers, who was sent by his village to learn about the strange rifts that were destroying everything across Skylands. A nearby Stone Head revealed to the group the history behind the Rift Engines and the fact that Kaos had awakened a power hidden long ago. Before the Stone Head could begin to tell the location of the Rift Engines, Kaos himself opened a rift and it consumed the island as soon as the Stone Head told a riddle to the Skylanders regarding the location of the Rift Engines. The Skylanders and their friends were soon rescued by non-Skylanders, Spitfire and Stormblade, who transported them all to safety with their vehicles. Why are you People obssesed with a vert high dollar toy that does the same thing as it's ten dollar varient hi jesse,may b a bit late but if you still have your employee prism break,how much r u asking for it.my son got his taken off him at the fair by a group of kids,he is only 8 yrs old.i want to try and get a replacement for him before i have to go out to afganistan come 2nd. week febuary,to try and keep his mind off me going out there. please let me know if you can help me out,regards teddy. In Skylanders: Battlecast, he is able to grow roots to restore his own health while increasing his maximum amount, being a formidable tank. His Special Ability is Overgrowth, increasing his max health, and his signature Gear is the Thorncaster, randomly increasing the cost of enemy spells. His scrapped card and signature Relic is the Deepwood Well, which gives power to the active character when they heal.In the "Easter Surprise" trailer, Eruptor is the only returning Skylander to be shown with a series 1 figure. [9] I’m a self confessed fan of Skylanders and with my two kids being totally addicted to the title I couldn’t ignore the new Skylander Giants press release that landed up in my inbox and so over the next few weeks I’m going to post up some profiles of the new Giants coming to the Skylanders franchise. It is probably a mis-labelled toy. The value would most likely stay the same. I don't no what the retail value of a red drill sergeant is but i have heard there are some out there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment