276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Radbot Smart Radiator Thermostat

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Applications: retrofit installations, control of individual radiators, room by room heating zones, wet central heating systems including gas & oil boilers & heat pump All the smart radiator valves can communicate with the smart thermostat, meaning you can turn the boiler on and off by changing the settings of any of the heating devices. Out of our three home setups, this gives you the most complete control of your heating.

Other brands, including Tado, Netatmo, Eve and Energenie did not provide us with specific information on update support periods.Installation, too, is simple. Just unscrew your old TRV and, if required, fit one of the provided adapter rings. Then, insert the 2 x AA batteries into the Radbot, wait 15 seconds and screw it into place. Job done – and, externally, your radiators won’t look any different to when they had dumb TRVs. As with all such systems, you have to take into account temperature differences throughout a room, which can vary by a few degrees from one side to another. As such, you may find that you need to turn the Radbots up in some rooms and down in others.

If you’re looking for the most powerful and flexible heating system, then the Genius Hub should be top of your list. Designed and built by a UK company, this is a seriously impressive heating system that can control practically all types of heat source, from combi boilers to electric. As you’d expect from such a system, control over individual rooms comes courtesy of smart radiator valves. The Radbot looks like a standard TRV, and has a simple control dial that moves from 1 to 5 – these numbers correspond to a room temperature of between 15ºC and 24ºC. It would have been easier if Vestemi had put the temperatures on the dial, to be honest. But that’s our only criticism; otherwise, Radbots are brilliant. I fitted the Radbots in the rooms we use most, but at different times of the day: our bedroom, the kitchen and the sitting room. My husband and I are in our bedroom overnight, then the kitchen gets used around meal times, the kids use the sitting room before school, and we all pile in during the evening. Radbot is a completely new type of radiator valve. It continually adjusts to how you use the rooms around your house, automatically measuring and controlling heating patterns to suit you. They’re the perfect way of saving energy and money by only heating the rooms and spaces that you use. A lot of the time we tend not to notice them, but I do find myself using the boost button when coming into a cold room and not using the lights (sometimes it's nice to just look at what's outside). If I do use the lights then it's not long before I can hear the motor working and the room is soon up to temperature.If the available wall space is minimal, consider a vertical radiator to maximise this, or even look at the spaces under windows if that is an option. Radbot is largely a set-and-forget technology that takes a couple of weeks to really bed in. Over the initial period, you have to get the temperature setting right for each room by adjusting the dial. Each time you do this, you get a mechanical noise of the motor moving the radiator valve’s pin. The Radbot’s certainly no louder than the competition. Nest has pre-programmed the Thermostat E with a schedule based on real data from existing Nest users. As you use the thermostat, it learns and updates your schedule. lt;p>Finish your home's heating system with the Radbot 1 from Secure. Radbot 1 is a new type of intelligent thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) that continuously adapts to how you utilise a room and optimises the heat pattern to keep you warm and conserve energy. Each Radbot 1 controller contains a cutting-edge artificial intelligence (self-learning) system that can recognise and anticipate occupancy patterns, allowing the heating to be adjusted to the level of occupancy in any room. </p>

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment