276°
Posted 20 hours ago

PROVOKE Hair Colour Remover, Max Strength Removes Permanent Hair Dye, For Multicoloured Hair Dye Removal; Ammonia-free & Bleach-Free Formulation

£2.87£5.74Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This is my hair straight after applying the colour remover and combing it though. This is before processing. You can see its already started to work. Most colour removers state about 30 minutes to an hour processing, I left this on 30 minutes and that’s what the instructions said. As colour removers go Pro:voke’s didn’t stink as much as some but was still a bit smelly. Pro:Voke Hair Colour Remover – After processing time before buffering If your hair is a lot lighter than your natural colour, it’s because permanent hair colourants may contain Hydrogen Peroxide which will lighten hair so it could look a little brassier than your natural colour.

Pro:Voke Professional Hair Care Hair Dye Colour Remover Pro:Voke Professional Hair Care Hair Dye Colour Remover

Most colour removers have a pungent odour that stays in your hair for days, even if you rinse and rinse your hair for more than 10 minutes. Pro: Voke Colour Hair Remover wasn’t a bad smell at all. There’s an artificial smell but not an unpleasant one.Here is my hair after the 30 minutes processing and before the rinsing. Has to be said the rinsing is probably the worst part of ANY colour remover. With rinsing this one it states to rinse for at least 5 minutes, apply half of the buffer (Its just like a shampoo), wait a minute, then rinse for another 5 minutes, apply the other half of the buffer and rinse as normal. I will warn you now, your hair is going to feel SQUEAKY clean. This stuff is like a clarifying process and will make your hair feel on the drier side. This is the same across the board with colour removers. If you aren’t colouring on the same day I’d add a conditioner and let it sit for a couple of minutes and rinse. If you are colouring the same day, don’t condition as the hairs in a good state ph wise to apply a colour straight over. Pro:Voke Hair Colour Remover – After process, freshly dried hair I took pictures throughout the process to show you from Before, during and after the process. Pro:Voke Hair Colour Remover – Before Inside the box, you’ll find the instruction leaflet, gloves, activator, remover and a finishing buffer. Now I have three choices. Tone out the orange, return to a darker colour or lighten it more. I do want to get rid of the orange, but I don’t want to go darker. It just washes my face out. The one thing I must ensure is that the hair dye is darker than the orange hair so I can cover it. Pro: Voke Hair Colour Remover

ProVoke Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength - Cosmetize UK ProVoke Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength - Cosmetize UK

You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/hair/pro-voke/b/415047" on this server. The instruction leaflet doesn’t say to put clingfilm and a hat on, but doing this will help to keep the heat in, making the mixture reach its full potential.) After 20 minutes of the Colour Remover being on my hair, my hair looked so light and I was happy because I loved the colour, it was like a dark caramel blonde – but when washed off and dried, although it was lighter – it was not caramel blonde. The end results were more like a medium golden brown. Got my hopes up a little bit, didn’t I! 😢😂 It looks great Katy! I vowed never to touch my own hair after a bleaching incident which went terribly wrong haha. This look so easy though! xx Step 2 – Lather half of the buffer in your hair and leave for 5 minutes. Then rinse for 5-10 minutes. This is an important step – this is where you will be rinsing the hair dye particles out of your hair. Re-wash with the remaining amount of buffer and rinse for a further 5-10 minutes.

Natural Hair Colour: What Next?

If you have dyed your hair with bleach or bleach powder, the natural colour is no longer present. Henna, metallic hair colourants or vibrant hair colours are likely to stain your hair cuticle, so this won’t be effective in stripping your hair of them so don’t waste your money. How to use Pro:Voke: Hair Colour Remover Add the Activator to the Remover Bottle and shake well – only do this when you’re ready to go. Not a moment before. It’s important. I used the Pro Voke extra strength colour remover 2 months ago can I put a live ooB Max blonde on my hair now? Not liking your hair colour anymore which you have chosen for your hair? or does the colour you have selected for the hair look different after the application? If this happens to you a lot then you need ProVoke Hair Colour Remover Extra Strength.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment