276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stardrops The Pink Stuff The Miracle Window & Glass Cleaner with Rose Vinegar

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Last night, one concerned user asked a Mrs Hinch cleaning group: “What’s the best thing to clean the outside UPVC windows and doors? I've used this to clean my windows a few times now, and they dry completely streak free, even when I was lazy and used a cloth instead of getting my squeegee out. Say goodbye to unsightly smudges on your windows or streaks on your mirrors! Look no further than The Pink Stuff's Miracle Window Cleaner with Rose Vinegar for fast, efficient results every time. Achieve beautiful results without compromising on safety - try it today!

Another user, who also recommended the product, said: “Pink Stuff by far and it's a fraction of the price compared to the expensive marketed [products] for UPVC.” Almost immediately, the post was inundated with hundreds of comments from fellow cleaning enthusiasts.

Simply rub the paste into the pan with a soft cloth and rinse away with water. Barbecues and garden furniture

Star Brands technical knowledge, combined with market expertise, ensures that our brands meet the needs of customers and consumers. We are creating a positive impact on this highly competitive sector.

You’ll find rust in your kettle, toaster, radiator, bike, taps, or on things that you’ve left outside such as your barbecue and garden furniture.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment