276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Listening to Van Morrison

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If we listen very hard to customers they can give us a lot of clues as to what they value and find unique about Morrisons. From that emerges the identity.” Morrisons CEO David Potts

Review your visit and rate your Morrisons store service to customers, goods, employees, climate, cleanliness, etc. Well, shall we end it there?” I say, and stand and shake his hand. As I do I look at the notepad. In the top left hand corner he has drawn an angry rectangle. Morrisons says it has also been listening to customers, which have been telling the retailer on social media that they would be willing to pay more for milk if they knew the extra cost was going to farmers. Research with focus groups found the same thing as did a recent survey by Mintel in which more than half of those questioned said they would accept the extra expense.We need to see how that goes. We will do one or two more of those, but it’s a complementary strategy around the food needs of the country.” An electronic device is required to fill out the Morrisons Listens survey. It can be a Mobile phone, Laptop, or Tab. To access your account, please log in at https://morrisonslistens.com. Imagine if there is no way for you to participate in the Morrisons Listens panel. Established in 1899 as an egg and butter stall at Rawson Market in Bradford, England, the abbreviation-Wm Morrison. Only the visitors from the Morrisons stores who are legal residents of the United Kingdom and Gibraltar who are aged 18 years or over can enter the prize draw.

We know value and price will prevail and I believe Morrisons will emerge stronger than before. New Morrisons hitting the ground running with a new future.”

Here is where you can fill out the MorrisonsListens survey. Therefore, it is recommended that all attendees have access to a reliable internet connection through a smartphone, computer, laptop, or tablet. So that more and more people can afford to have a healthy diet, to create and deliver food that we can all be proud of. Would he, in fact, rather it remained a mystery? “No, I’m just saying it’s OK if it is. I don’t need to probe what I do. You know?” His voice is flinty. “It comes naturally. It is what it is, as they say. There’s not a lot of intellectual pondering about what I’m doing, it’s very kind of instinctive and intuitive, and that’s it.” Protests have focused on Morrisons, Asda, Aldi and Lidl which currently do not have agreements with dairy suppliers to pay a price above the cost of production for milk. Other supermarkets including Waitrose, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and the Co-op do – according to the National Farmers Union.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment