276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gelli Baff Blue from Zimpli Kids, 1 Bath or 6 Play Uses, Magically turns water into thick, colourful goo, Children's Birthday Gifts, Educational Bath Toys, Pocket Money Toy, Party Bag Fillers

£2.495£4.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Well I had a nightmare experience. The children hated it and when I did get them out and dried etc, they were covered head to toe in small crystalised jelly pieces. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Don't eat Slime Baff. It's not nice and just like regular soap, if you get Slime Baff in your eyes it could sting, so make sure to rinse it out with plenty of clear water Botanical Artisan Soap Bar - UK Handmade, Natural Organic Vegan, Cold Processed - Cruelty-Free, Palm Oil-Free, Plastic-Free Body Soap Pull the waste plug and turn of the taps. The slime will run down the waste pipe easily and is environmentally friendly

Glad this thread was started, don't think I'll give it to him now as he'll end up disappointed with the one inch of water and yukky gloop. Whipped BODY BUTTER With Shea Butter, Mango Butter All Natural Moisturizer Lotion For Dry Skin, Hair, Body You not only get pleasure and fun by trying these bath but you also do good to your skin. It is known that a jelly bath can open your pores for you. Also, it deeply cleanses your pores which leave soft and baby skin. So you can enjoy this bath just like having a good time at the spa. All you would do is lie down and watch your skin turn super squashy.Not recommended for children under 5 years of age unless supervised by an adult. Don't put too much water in the bath AND for weeks afterwards the whole bathroom had a pink tint to it no matter how many times i scrubbed it. Peachy Piggy Jelly Soap | Vegan Jelly Soap | Peach Scented | Cute Self-care Gift | Cute Soap | Gift For Her Natural soap bars - Vegan Organic Soap bars - Soap Box Selection of 3 Soaps - Soap Bundle- Vegan Soap- Plastic - Handmade in UK Soap awwwwwww you fell for it to :lol::lol::lol::lol: i did and OMG what a mistake. it also stained my bath [smilie=013.gif]. its gone now though but took few scrubs to get it off.

Well, Jelly Bath is truly a unique spa treatments experience. JellyBath turns water into luxurious encasing comfort which provides the ultimate relief for stress and aching muscles. Add JellyBath to warm water and it becomes a translucent, fluffy, jelly which will retain its heat up to four times longer than water. Jelly Bath is a virtual bath blanket with aroma therapeutic benefits! Who Uses Jelly Bath?

Candy Cane Peppermint Whipped Soap Scrub, Foaming body wash, Whipped Sugar scrub, Holiday Special Scent, Gifts for hercent

oh and to anyone that has some to use up , to make it dissolve a bit better I add a load of salt in addition to the sachet that is included, someone told me that's what the dissolver is and it seems to work. We recommend that when your Slime Baff bath is empty, stay sitting down and fill the bath again and have a normal bath using your favourite bubble bath to remove the slime residue What can be more enjoying than having a lovely experience in your bath? However, it’s boring to use merely plain water when you have so many new techniques to include for fullest joy. Getting a little more decadence will make you feel refresh and vivacious. The few new ways to color your experience is using several types of bath bomb and salts or powders at the bath. The latest and new trend is using the jelly bath to relax your mind and soul. It will give you the comfort and luxury you are dreaming of. There’s nothing wrong in wanting to do so since we lead a very hectic life full of chaos and disturbance. And so, getting some time out for you in the bath having the complete pleasure with this new thing will be interesting. What Does Jelly Bath Means? My mum used to buy it for my little sister and she loved it, never had a problem with being covered in the stuffBe the first to hear about limited edition products, exclusive collaborations, and all things LUSH - including our secret master plan to create a cosmetics revolution! So what does the term jelly bath means? Well, it’s a new form or most accurately a trend most young people love to try. It gives you spa feel that relaxes your whole body. You get a powder to use, and you need to put it into the bathtub. They are available in various colors and design. The textures and shapes are extraordinary. Jelly bath is the next stage of ballistics in the world.

Caramel Vanilla Cheesecake Scented Body Wash, Bubble Bath, Liquid Soap, Shower Gel, Cruelty Free, Perfume Infused Make sure to prepare some soft toys or water toys for your kids when giving them a jelly bath. Also, you might want to have other kids to join so that it turns out to be a kid enjoy period. I’m sure your kids would love it. The gooey jelly that forms is super soft in the skin, and also it smoothens enough. So you are going to have a good time pleasing your skin with luxury not only for entertainment but also for skin care reasons you can try the jelly bath. The powder you use can be of so many flavors. The spa type feels you will make you ready for a busy lifestyle. What Flavors Should You Try Non-Toxic Pink Petroleum Jelly for all Ages|Soothing Pink Petroleum Jelly for Dry Patches|Best Pink Petroleum Jelly for Makeup Artists

Site Customisation

When the bath has reached a quarter full and with the taps still running sprinkle the powder slowly under the running water Sheer Tint Collection- dip powder, dip powder for nails, dip powders, dip nail powder, acrylic, acrylics, nails, nail, dip, dip nail powder

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment