276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Words: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Storm isn’t the warm and fuzzy type and I know Quinn annoys the shit out of him, but that’s just plain heartless.

The Words by Ashley Jade | Goodreads

if i could give a lower rating than one i would but since that's not possible, phoenix is a real piece of shit and lennon is the most pathetic character i have had the displeasure of reading. It seriously sucks when the person you hate is also the very same person who gives you mind-blowing dick. There were so many ways this heroine could have been a badass who kicked ass and took names, but no, this book ignored them all.I understand why she becomes a babysitter, but the fact that a full grown man needs one makes me cringe.

The Words: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance by Ashley The Words: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance by Ashley

Still working and writing to this day, she continues to put out work and stories regularly on an ever consistent basis. He tells the fucking stranger ow to stop and then cumms on the strangers face because she asked for it earlier 😐😐😐😐 what the dawg diggity fork crapshiet is that? she was selfless and caring, and always saw the best in people even if they didn’t deserve it— this latter trait can be seen as a “pushover” but Lennon was far from it. The result is that her stories, no matter how soapy and dramatic, no matter how shocking or twisted, feel inexplicably personal and intimate. First arriving on the literary scene back in 2021, this would make a powerful impact upon its release on the 5th of August that year.

just ONCE i'd like to see musicians like-anderson paak, lauryn hill, kendrick lamar, j cole , kid cudi, tyler the creator, jhene aiko, erykah badu, frank ocean, jay-z, dr dre(shoutout to one of my favourite authors kennedy ryan for writing grip, whose personality is inspired by kdot and cole) mentioned. you can tell me Phoenix doesn't deserve shit and he's the worst hero ever and i'd have nothing to defend myself with. and honestly, i think the main reason i was hooked from the get go was my bby, Lennon Michaels🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️ without her, i don’t think this would have initially gripped me like it did bcos i immediately fell in love with her and was rooting for her the whole 700 pages. This was honestly one of my favorite rockstar romances I've read in a long, long while, and I cannot recommend it enough. But that’s par for the course for an Ashley Jade story- I feel them long before I can make meaning of them.

The Words: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance : Jade The Words: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance : Jade

Hoping that she can forgive him when they finally do come out, he is still to deal with his inner demons in a healthy and final manner. It deals with a lot of hard hitting topics: high school bullying, body shaming, dyslexia, child abuse, domestic abuse, toxic relationships, Rockstar lifestyle, alcohol and drug abuse, early onset dementia, death of a loved one. Running into him at university, Bianca is engaged to Stone, but she bumps into Oakley, not initially recognizing him at first. But karma places a boulder of guilt on his back so he has to forever stumble and just to bear it, he has to be intoxicated. There are few authors as courageous or bold as her when it comes to the emotional capacity and complexity of her characters.Dirty Empire is the third book in the Empire Nightclub series and should be read after Sweet Mercy and Gabriel Fallen. And I rarely make it through a review without being moved to tears as I unpack how touched I am, how raw I feel. This approach then allows her to occupy a space of her own, saying what it is that she wants to communicate with her writing. Continuing to grow both upwards and onwards, she will carry on evolving as an author for many years to follow. I like a hopelessly devoted h, but I need *something* from the H that clues us in that he's probably just as into her.

The Words also enjoyed - Goodreads Readers who enjoyed The Words also enjoyed - Goodreads

There are no true external villains- because her characters are their own villains, to each other and often to themselves. I love how she initially came to work for the band, because she needed that money, but also because she saw an opportunity to get on revenge on Phoenix. So cute, I have no doubt that if she dropped a few pounds, Sabrina would shit a goddamn brick because all the guys would be chasing her instead. Part 1 follows them at high school where we get to see the breakdown of their relationship and why they fell out and part 2 as adults 4 years later.One visit to my father in prison—convicted for a murder he didn’t commit—and I’ve attracted the attention of the last man I’d ever want knowing that I exist. But, in the end he was able to redeem his character, (at least about the stealing) and both of them grew to be better people. Grabbing my jaw, he kisses me, thrusting his tongue in and out of my mouth with greedy, fervid strokes. I would think that a man that is obsessed with a girl, would be all about HER and not screwing OP, even if he wanted her to think he was. it was funny and random from the get-go, cause I was prepared to hate Phoenix, I had -100 expectations and had (have) so much shit to do that Ellie and I were going to read 1/3 of this book per day.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment