276°
Posted 20 hours ago

King of the Hill - Season 1-5 [DVD]

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Louanne is also very funny but very dim, some really good episodes involving her were in series 5, and they're some of the best I have seen. This show is very funny, and very different from Family Guy and The Simpsons - because it's not trying to be funny, but accidentally is funny; Hank just says something and you'll laugh, though Dale really is just funny - his crazy theories are just laugh out loud funny. Of course, the show wouldn't be what it is without Bill Dowtree acting like a loony, and Hank's father, Cotton is mad! There's also a lot of celebrity voices in this show, which is cool, even Renee Zelwegger gets a role in this, and the episode with Snoop Dog was so funny. I have been a fan of King Of The Hill from the first series, when it was on Channel 4 on a Friday night - in college my friends and I would watch it, and laugh at the antics of Dale, Bill, Boomhower and of course Hank Hill, the man of the house married to Peggy, a temp teacher with attitude. There's also Bobby, their son, who likes to dance around, be funny and hang around with the neighbour's kids.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment