276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Stardrops - The Pink Stuff Miracle Cream Cleaner - 500ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s not appropriate for fabrics, plastic or acrylic surfaces. However you’ll find it can be used on nearly every surface of your home. To determine whether The Pink Stuff is as miraculous as its fans – and marketing teams – say it is, we've put the product to the test on a pair of grubby white vinyl runners, an old burnt pan, a white ceramic sink and the stained glass on an oven door. Get a tiny bit of The Pink Stuff onto a damp cloth and gently rub the stains away. Don’t rub too hard as you don’t want to remove the actual paint. 16. Window sills

After a while toasters can lose their shine and get rust or other stains. Polish it up with some Pink Stuff and then buff it to a shine with a dry cloth. Don’t forget to unplug it first! 10. Kettle

To test the product's bathroom cleaning capabilities, we smeared a glass shower door with shampoo and shower gel, then left it to dry over 24 hours. We also filled a bath with baby oil and bubbles. When it came to flooring, we stained ceramic tiles and grouting with tomato sauce and cooking oil overnight. Use The Pink Stuff to lift it away and you can also use it to shine the bathroom sinks and plughole too. 19. Taps and shower head We trialled The Pink Stuff Cleaning Miracle Paste from The Pink Stuff range, which claims to contain 99% natural ingredients and be non-toxic, non-hazardous and vegan. The Pink Stuff carries a warning on the pot saying not to use on plastic or acrylic surfaces, however I would add I have used it on a uPVC door to get rid of scuff marks and it’s been great.

Grotty bathroom or kitchen tiles got you feeling down? Get a bit of The Pink Stuff and gently rub away stubborn marks and grime. 15. Paintwork On opening the lid of the small tub of The Pink Stuff, I was pleasantly surprised by its mild floral scent – there was no harsh cleaning product smell, which was definitely a plus. The paste was also simple to apply, I experienced no skin irritation while using it (although, I was wearing kitchen gloves) and, being pink, it was easy to identify when cleaning off the residue. Whitening muddy runnersGot a rusty towel rail? The Pink Stuff can erase rust with a bit of elbow grease from you and leave your towel rail looking like new. 13. uPVC doors

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment