276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Feber - Fantasy House, children's playhouse with folding door, to play outdoors or at home, multicoloured, sturdy and easy to assemble, for children from 2 to 6 years old, FAMOSA (800010237)

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you're after another home that blends faultlessly into the landscape, then you can use this lovely mountainside house by JUNS MAB Architecture tutorial as inspiration. The two glass circles provide a lovely look into the small idyllic home from the outside, as well as allowing all that lovely natural sunlight into the home during the day. 8. 3-Floor White Container House 3-Floor White Container House by ManDooMiN Image credit: ManDooMiN on YouTube Beach Heart – Great for a beach house, this name speaks of the relaxed feeling of having the sand and surf close by. Phoenix – Named after the mythical bird of Egyptian mythology, Phoenix is perfect for a house that is a symbol of rebirth and renewal. Below we've compiled a list of 40 of the best Minecraft house ideas we've ever come across. Each of the homes below has a link to a YouTube video where you can watch each house being built and follow along to create your own. Or you can simply have a scroll through the various houses below, ranging from Japanese pagodas to log cabins, from witch houses to sleek modern mansions, and gain all the inspiration you need to start work on your next Minecraft home. It took twenty-five years to build Talliston and once I was done, I decided to chronicle the project not as a coffee-table picture book, but as a classic fantasy novel. The Stranger’s Guide To Talliston is the result. Equal parts Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children, His Dark Materials and The Lion, Witch And The Wardrobe, each chapter is based inside one of the many rooms and gardens of Talliston.

It is a journalist, some magazine I have never heard of, asking to interview me about my fantasy house.Minotaur – Named after the legendary creature from Greek mythology, Minotaur is perfect for a house with a mysterious atmosphere. The final Folli build featured on this list is, surprisingly, my favourite. It's far less grandiose than many of the homes above, but I just love the design of this wide wooden house with the staircase leading up and over the middle, separating the taller half from the shorter and doubling as a nice balcony on the top floor. I'm stealing this design for my next Minecraft house for sure. 38. Tall Modern House Tall Modern House by JUNS MAB Architecture Image credit: JUNS MAB Architecture tutorial on YouTube

Freya – Named after the Norse goddess of love and beauty, Freya is perfect for a house that is a haven of tranquility and beauty.Athena – After the Greek goddess of wisdom and courage, Athena is perfect for a house with strong and wise energy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment