276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Office BFFs: Tales of The Office from Two Best Friends Who Were There

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are a total of 24 uses of censored language in these seasons, 13 of them being uses of “f*ck” and it’s variations. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. If I had children, I would definitely want them to experience this show sometime in their lives, but you may be asking “When is my child ready?

Jenna Fischer and Angela Kinsey on The Office BFFs book

But this show, The Office, kept me company during my pregnancy with Marigold, the lonely months of postpartum, and then the isolation of the pandemic. Appropriately subtitled “Tales of The Office from Two Best Friends Who Were There,” Jenna and Angela recount landing their roles of Pam and Angela, the start of the show, funny stories from filming throughout the show, and its well-done, emotional finale. He was written into the show and continued to be included in the show because his deadpan face worked well with Steve Carell's (Michael Scott's) antics.

If you’re publishing a behind-the-scenes photo bio and you’re saying you love and respect these people so much, credit them in the photos! There's some sexual humor, including interoffice affairs, as well as some low-level violence (a man punches a wall, characters wrestle, etc. However, if you are a fan of the Fischer and Kinsey-helmed The Office Ladies podcast you will have an idea of what is presented here - some 'fast facts,' some 'deep dives' into little known information, some humorous chapters on actors John Krasinski and Rainn Wilson (who portrayed the romantic counterparts for each of the ladies), a lot of respect given to series star Steve Carell (genuinely depicted as one of the nicest guys in Hollywood), and a fair amount of extracurricular activity (the actresses' actual pregnancies during the run of the show; their wacky experiences on the red carpet or at award shows, etc.

The Office BFFs: Tales of The Office from Two Best Friends

I rated it three stars because while I enjoyed it, it isn't something I would recommend except for those who love The Office. With The Office being one of my all time favorite comedy TV series, The Office BFFs went straight on my tbr the minute I heard about it. This show means so much to so many of us, and now this book will forever hold a special place in our hearts! Women don't always have the biggest storylines but they remain some of the most interesting characters thanks to the writing and the actors. VIOLENCE: Nothing actually violent occurs throughout the show, but you will find some rare moments of mild threats, mild violence and injuries that requires some medical attention like: Dwight punches Micheal in the stomach after being told to do so.A celebration of the costars' friendship, Office BFFs recounts memories from early days on set to the very last day, plus stories about milestone episodes and motherhood. She won a Daytime Emmy for her portrayal of Angela Martin in The Office: The Accountants webisode series. Some co-workers are involved in on-again, off-again physical relationships and/or interoffice affairs. Receptionist Pam Beesly and accountant Angela Martin had very little in common when they toiled together at Scranton’s Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. There were all these articles and talk shows that we did in anticipation of the finale coming out and we all were lying.

The Office BFFs by Jenna Fischer, Angela Kinsey | Waterstones

What I didn’t know until recently is that Jenna and Angela are BFFs in real life, thanks to the show and working together on it for a decade. And that we had the kind of trust between us that we could all talk about this really openly and come to a decision that we all felt really good about and that we were excited about.

I’m gonna go cry some more nostalgic tears about how much this show means to me, and by extension, these two amazing women. But similarly when I've been re-watching episodes for the podcast, they'll catch a little bit here or there and they definitely think Dwight is so funny. The few new nuggets I gleaned were special, but they were from episodes they haven’t yet covered in the podcast, so probably just a preview of what’s to come.

Loading interface - Goodreads

Ken suggested we try improvising in a similar way, telling us to talk about any mundane thing while the cameras rolled. This was really fun and made me want to watch The Office all over again but with the knowledge of what I know now from this book. Jenna Fischer is best known for playing Pam Beesly on the acclaimed television show The Office for which she received an Emmy nomination for Best Supporting Actress and two SAG Awards for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble Comedy.Expect references to drugs and smoking, drinking (including one character who abuses alcohol, which is played for laughs). Ken was establishing the world of the mockumentary, and in those early days they wanted people crossing behind the talking heads to show the hustle and bustle of an office. Fans of The Office will love this look back at the series as a whole with the insight that Angela and Jenna provide.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment