276°
Posted 20 hours ago

2xMLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers Tool

£15£30.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From time to time carriers may deliver earlier or later, or on non working days however this is cannot be guaranteed nor should it be expected. Finance*, the Purple Visa Card has never been more flexible. Credit Card Terms and Conditions, Rate

Many non-Shimano derailleur chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand Wiggle Ltd (In Administration). 1000 Lakeside, Suite 310, Third Floor N E Wing, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 3EN, United Kingdom As with all Park Tools, this is not a cheap product but it IS good value, as it will last you a lifetime. It removes and reconnects master links in under a second, and I just wish I'd bought one of these a long time ago instead of cheaper, unreliable versions. I have no hesitation in recommending this product. Anyone using a chain with a master link. If you only have chains that use a pin rather than a master link you have no use for this tool. I’ve used this with KMC chains with master links.Plan but will be charged if you have other Transactions on your account that are not related to a Deferred Many non-Shimano derailleur chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. The granting of a best price is not combinable with other promotions (e.g. "free articles) from Bike-Discount.

In addition to the handles being padded, you may want to consider getting pliers that have no-slip grips. This helps to ensure that your hands don’t come off the handles while you’re exerting force. It’s a good way to keep yourself safe and make sure your bike frame and chain don’t get any dents. From earning rewards everytime you shop*, to having the flexibility of long term Interest Free Finance*, Delivery timescales are based on working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days. The MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers have cleverly redesigned tips, allowing them to be used to re-join stiff or corroded master links as well as split themstatus. UK residents only. W&M Wholesale Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers have cleverly redesigned tips, allowing them to be used to re-join stiff or corroded master links as well as split them.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment