276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Feminized by Force: How my Daughter Turned me into a Sissy Queer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have no intention of giving her hormones or changing her into a biological woman. This is not about someone who is transgender as that is a very different consideration. No this is about taking a male, in all senses of the word, and feminising him.

The male genitals of the sissy are termed the “clitty” and the anus becomes the new “pussy” – which exists, in sissy ideology, for the singular purpose of pleasing men: I noticed this sense of liberation in her when in a dress and if she’d had a bad day at work or other stressful situation, I’d gently suggest she change into female clothing to relax. It worked and she enjoyed this.

On the bed were girl clothes. My aunt said they were Debbie’s when she was sixteen. She said just till your mom gets here with some clothes.

This reality is quite different from the fantasy around the topic of male feminization. So how to force feminise your husband? Easier said than done. We would have to bug the warden before he arrives. Which means we need to do it before he heads to work.” Chilly looks at both ladies. I am very keen to impress on readers and on Alice that she is not and never will be a real woman. It’s impossible for a mere male such as her to achieve the superior beauty, sensuality and intelligence of real women.

In recent months I’ve been receiving far more correspondence than in the past from women like me. That’s to say strong women who have force feminised their husbands and live in FLRs. Oh no, that is not for me Yvonne, I rather shave mine, if I was a girl. All of a sudden an ideaseemed to come on in her head.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment