276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Scrub Daddy Sponge - Halloween - Non-Scratch Scrubbers for Dishes and Home - 3ct

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This unique scrubber is effective with just water, so you can skip the harsh chemicals, reducing the amount of strong chemicals used in your home.

Crafted with Scrub Daddy’s signature smiley face design, these sponges are designed to change texture based on water temperature, making them perfect for scrubbing or softening, depending on your needs.While we start settling into Autumn, the new Scrub Daddy Halloween sponges can decorate your home and be functional for cleaning too. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them. I really liked the pumpkin and ghost shape they are super cute but still circular enough to fit nicely into glasses and have all the same functions of the original scrub daddy. Embrace the Halloween spirit and make dishwashing a spooktacular affair with Scrub Daddy’s Halloween Sponges. They’re also scratch-free, odor resistant for up to eight weeks and have incredibly quick drying times.

Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. This orange buddy is your go-to cleaning sidekick during the pumpkin-packed season, from pumpkin spice latte spills to candy apple drips.

These impressive little smiley sponges have been executing some hardcore cleaning since they first premiered on Shark Tank back in 2012. Crafted from the innovative FlexTexture material, this seasonal sensation takes the legendary cleaning power of Scrub Daddy to a whole new level. Follow us on Instagram and TikTok – we promise it’s a haunted house of cleaning inspiration you won’t want to miss! You can’t go a single day on social media before you run into a Scrub Daddy, and it makes sense why. We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers.Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Each sponge is made from FlexTexture foam design, which keeps sponges firm in cold water and soft when they’re warm — but scratchy enough to get dried or slightly burnt-on food off the bottom and sides of your pans.

I absolutely love how it feels in my hand when I am cleaning, even though I do have small hands, but also the fact that it gets soft in hot water, I can still get the job done as I do with a regular scrub daddy. Having always wanted a career in writing, Melany couldn't have found a better place than Taste of Home to begin. In the realm of kitchen essentials, there are few innovations that have captured our attention quite like the Scrub Daddy sponge. And when the warmth of water flows, it softens up, becoming your gentle partner for lighter cleaning tasks. The Frankstein’s monster however does not fit as nicely into glasses and to be perfectly honest isn’t too cute but I needed one for my bathroom anyway so it’s absolutely perfect.

Dirtgirl13 gives them five stars and states, “These are the best, longest lasting scrubbers I have ever used. The most haunted holiday of the year is creeping closer, and guess what's lurking around the corner?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment