276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Top Girl

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

She takes full responsibility for some of the things that she has done but when you read the unfathomable trauma that she has endured you cannot help but feel a deep level of empathy for her. I'm so proud of her, not only succeeding, but for also helping other girls leave too, she's an inspiration. As a heartbroken young woman she then spirals deeper into gang life and becomes a key player in a sprawling county lines operation.

Groomed by her first boyfriend who takes her virginity at thirteen, it opens her eyes to the possibility of a job as a drug dealer that is eventually realised. Definitely heed the warnings, Danielle Martin pulls no punches, dropping you straight into her world - and I read this one Fast.No 13 yr old should see this’ ‘no 13yr old should go for that’… when talking about fights she had witnessed. Top Girl is a memoir about Danielle's (D's) experience of being a drug dealer and being part of a gang. Danielle Marin grew up in London with first generation immigrant parents and was accepted into a local grammar school.

We have , in effect, been ghettoised and isolated to areas which others-read middles class people and above-see as ‘no go’ places to visit. Even when to an outsider it seems patently obvious like she was failed by the authorities, Danielle does not look for excuses and I found it impossible not to empathise with her.Danielle has a safe, happy childhood growing up in West London, but her bright future fades as she turns her back on school for gang life and crime. Heartbroken, Danielle spirals deeper into gang life and becomes a key player in a sprawling county lines operation, running drugs to satellite towns all over the UK from the gang’s London HQ.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment