276°
Posted 20 hours ago

60 Cleaning Wipes W5 Suitable To Clean Glasses, Cameras, Binoculars, Car Mirrors, Helmet Visors, Computer Screens, Televisions, Mobile Phones Iphone Android

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

But thanks to our W5, Formil and Floralys cleaning and household range, you’ll breeze through in no time. I leave the front of my camera lenses alone as much as possible though and blow dust off if that is all it is.

glasses cleaning wet TIP for cleaning - You CAN use those glasses cleaning wet

One thing my opticians advised was NEVER use normal face tissues to clean lenses as they are surprisingly abrasive. Sticky pollen in summer and Saharan/Middle Eastern dust are my worst enemies especially when abroad. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. New with tags: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in the original packaging (such as the .Lidl (here) dont do aerosol furniture cleaners - which I find strange given that the Germans are very keen on cleanliness - nor fly spray. These do not contain enough alcohol to damage 3m matte protective screen coatings found on most if not all screens. Otherwise I seem to have little streaks of water around the edges and where I change direction with it.

W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner Safety Data Sheet W5 Citrus All Purpose Cleaner Safety Data Sheet

I've always shy'ed away from wipes, and stuck to soft cloths, blower brushes and lens pens if required!I just bought a lovely swimsuit in Lidl - 9,99 (euros - I live in France) Its a great fit, the front is lined and I'm thrilled with the style - halter neck and the back isnt too low. I haven't use much of it so far , so have not found out if the Lidl cleaner works as well with the Karcher. This subreddit is for News, Reviews, or high quality discussions related to Monitors and Display Technologies. I think that the Germans are fanatical about cleanliness[nothing racial] so their products always seem to deliver .

Wipes (Individual Sachets 4 Boxes x 54 (216) Cleaning Lens Wipes (Individual Sachets

The leading supermarkets (equivalent to Sainsbury's Tescos etc) charge the earth for absolutely everything - you need a personal loan to go in there. When we lived in Germany, we had a neighbour who couldn't have upheld the stereotype of the clean-living German any higher if she'd tried. Maybe long time ago these were stronger or maybe there are stronger versions still available but I tried few brands and none of it damages the coating. I am always using 1000 lumen strong flashlight and it reveals EVERYTHING on the monitor, desk, furniture omg. Perhaps I have just a little German ancestry, it seems to emerge about once a year, so I can't have much.Nonu I think you are so right, but I also think that there is a mentality that if it's cheap(er) it can't be any good. So everyone gets all their essential stuff at Lidl and then goes to Intermarche or Carrefour for the few items which cant be bought from Lidl. Fair point, but I can vouch for the W5 ones from Lidl that are fine on my photographic gear as well as my expensive transition coated plastic Nikon specs. The Karcher is good, but I have to finish off with kitchen paper or some fine papery stuff my SIL gave me (I have no idea what it is, I think she bought it on a roll from Trago). While I was still working [sob] I always used to take a packet of biscuits in on Monday morning and put them on the communal "canteen" table.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment