276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bajra Flour / Pearl Millet Atta - 500 Gm (17.63 OZ)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Because it’s a gluten-free grain, even people with celiac disease can have it as long as they feel confident there was no cross-contamination with other gluten-containing grains. You can also serve rotlas with Baingan Bharta, Khatta Urad Dal and Red Chilli Thecha, as it makes a complete meal combo and is sure to attract everybody.

Enjoy bajra ragi methi khakhra recipe | multi- flour khakhra | khakhra for weight loss | with step by step photos. Some days I make multigrain flour rotis by mixing together different flours, other times I stick to just a single grain like for these bajra roti or my Jowar Roti (sorghum flour flatbread). Traditionally, bajra rotis can vary in thickness due to personal and regional styles, often being thicker than wheat rotis.Enjoy jowar bajra garlic roti recipe | bajra jowar lehsun roti | healthy jowar bajra garlic roti | with step by step photos given below. Should this Agreement, or the rights granted hereunder, by assigned, sold, leased or otherwise transferred by the Company, the rights and liabilities of the Company will bind and inure to any assignees, administrators, successors, and executors.

This is not my forte, so I like to fold a ziplock bag, place the dough ball between the halves, and gently roll it out with a rolling pin or by using my hands to press it outwards. For goods or services sold by others, the Company assumes no liability for any product and cannot make any warranties about the merchantability, fitness, quality, safety or legality of these products. Atta-Ghar Bajra Flour, a nutritional powerhouse, presents the wholesome goodness of pearl millet in a meticulously crafted 2 kg pack, featuring four individual 500-gram portions. Enjoy how to make bajra roti recipe | bajre ki roti | healthy pearl millet roti | Rajasthani bajra roti | Sajje Roti | with detailed step by step photos and video below. Bajra flour is an excellent source of iron, protein, folic acid and fibre that keeps complex ailments like anemia, constipation,obesity in check and flushes out all toxins.With practice and patience, you can surely master the art of rolling the rotlas uniformly and making them puff up.

This flour is highly nutritious and has many health benefits as it is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and proteins.Carefully sourced and processed, this premium-quality flour is a versatile addition to your kitchen, offering a unique taste and a range of health benefits.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment