276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Little Mermaid (2023) Posters - Featuring Halle Bailey as Ariel, Melissa McCarthy as Ursula, Jonah Hauer-King as Eric, Wall Decor - Set of 6 Art Prints (8x10)

£10.355£20.71Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

a b Snetiker, Marc (August 16, 2016). "Lin-Manuel Miranda, Alan Menken team up for live-action Little Mermaid". Entertainment Weekly. Archived from the original on March 13, 2017 . Retrieved March 4, 2017. Are we paying too much attention to diversity?" Uncomfortable reactions to the live-action version of "The Little Mermaid" " 「多様性に配慮しすぎ?」実写版『リトル・マーメイド』の反応に抱く違和感「多様性は配慮するものではなく、すでに社会にあるもの」. Yahoo! Japan (in Japanese). June 10, 2023. Archived from the original on June 18, 2023 . Retrieved June 18, 2023. Ursula's final words before her death, "So much for true love!", were included in the film, but unlike the original film, they were not her last words. Before Halle Bailey's Little Mermaid, Read the New Novel Inspired by the Film". Teen Vogue. February 1, 2023. Archived from the original on February 3, 2023 . Retrieved February 3, 2023.

Review: Halle Bailey keeps Disney's live-action 'Little Mermaid' remake from being all wet". USA TODAY. Archived from the original on May 23, 2023 . Retrieved May 23, 2023. Art Malik as Sir Grimsby, the prime minister of Selina's kingdom and Eric's loyal confidant who acts as a father figure to him. [37] Bastién, Angelica Jade (May 22, 2023). "What Happened to the Frothy Pleasures of The Little Mermaid?". Vulture. Archived from the original on May 24, 2023 . Retrieved May 23, 2023. a b Remley, Hilary (May 28, 2023). " 'The Little Mermaid' Global Box Office Swims Against the Current". Collider. Archived from the original on May 29, 2023 . Retrieved May 29, 2023.In the original film, Eric stirs the helm of the boat to kill Ursula, but in the remake, Ariel uses it to deliver the final blow to Ursula, causing Ariel to kill Ursula instead of Eric in this film. Eddy, Cheryl (September 10, 2022). "Disney's Live-Action Little Mermaid Shares Its First Teaser". Gizmodo. Archived from the original on September 12, 2022 . Retrieved September 10, 2022.

Ursula's spell incantation still takes place in her cauldron but the "Larynxes glossitis ad Max Laryngitis" is replaced by "Amnesia, glossitis et max laryngitis". Willingham, AJ (September 17, 2022). "Analysis: A definitive rebuttal to every racist 'Little Mermaid' argument". CNN. Archived from the original on September 19, 2022 . Retrieved September 19, 2022.This is the first live-action Disney film to have the closing theme of the film play during the short version of the closing Disney logo since Million Dollar Arm. Jones, Mike (November 13, 2020). "Disney Confirms ALL Movies Shut Down For COVID Have Restarted Or Completed Filming". Screen Rant. Archived from the original on April 11, 2021 . Retrieved November 13, 2020. Books: The Art of The Little Mermaid • Disney Princess Enchanted Stables: The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Baby Beau • Poor Unfortunate Soul: A Tale of the Sea Witch • Official Comic Adaptation • Disney Comics • The Little Mermaid's Treasure Chest • Disney Princess Beginnings • Marvel Comics • The Little Mermaid: The Full Film Script • Prince of Song & Sea • The Little Mermaid: Against the Tide Yep, Kristin (July 30, 2020). "Voice Work Begins for Live-Action 'The Little Mermaid' ". Inside the Magic. Archived from the original on September 7, 2020 . Retrieved July 31, 2020.

Hemmert, Kylie (July 12, 2021). "Little Mermaid: Halle Bailey Announces Filming Has Wrapped on Live-Action Movie". Comingsoon.net. Archived from the original on July 28, 2021 . Retrieved July 12, 2021. The role where the frogs sing while being lifted on one of the paddles was given to Sebastian, Flounder, and Scuttle respectively. The Little Mermaid' Review: Disney's Remake Neither Sinks Nor Swims". Vanity Fair. May 22, 2023. Archived from the original on May 22, 2023 . Retrieved May 24, 2023. Prange, Stephanie (July 6, 2023). "Disney's Live-Action 'Little Mermaid' Headed to Digital July 25, Disc Sept. 19". Media Play News. Archived from the original on July 7, 2023 . Retrieved July 6, 2023. McPherson, Chris (August 21, 2023). " 'The Little Mermaid' Returning to Theaters for Singalong Version". Collider. Archived from the original on August 21, 2023 . Retrieved August 22, 2023.

No Results

Unlike in the original animated film, Sebastian's arms and claws are not the same size, with his right arm being bigger and the left being smaller. The Little Mermaid". DNEG. Archived from the original on August 1, 2022 . Retrieved August 10, 2022. Review: Halle Bailey makes a lovely 'Little Mermaid,' but this remake is less than shipshape". Los Angeles Times. May 22, 2023. Archived from the original on May 24, 2023 . Retrieved May 24, 2023. On March 22, 2023, Bailey revealed that she had to spend 13 hours underwater during certain days of filming and that practical water tanks and CGI were used to create the underwater environments, saying "I pushed myself as far as I've ever pushed myself in life ... And I feel like the message from [Ariel] was to know that you've always had it in you." She also revealed that the film's themes were updated so that it is not put at the forefront that Ariel "leaves the ocean for a boy" in response to recent criticism surrounding the portrayal of that desire in the original film. On that, she added "I'm really excited for my version of the film because we've definitely changed that perspective ... It's way bigger than that. It's about herself, her purpose, her freedom, her life and what she wants. As women we are amazing, we are independent, we are modern, we are everything and above, and I'm glad that Disney is updating some of those themes." [76] Visual effects

Blistein, Jon (April 26, 2023). "Halle Bailey Dreams Whozits and Whatzits Galore on New Version of 'Part of Your World' ". Rolling Stone. Archived from the original on April 30, 2023 . Retrieved April 30, 2023.

‘The Little Mermaid’ posters

Lin-Manuel Miranda on Writing Lyrics for New 'The Little Mermaid': 'I Will Definitely Fall Short' ". Billboard. July 25, 2019. Archived from the original on November 1, 2019 . Retrieved September 20, 2019.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment