276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Star Wars Crochet (Crochet Kits)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’ve just bought this book as I have a house full of Star Wars fans. I have never attempted Amigurumi before. What would you suggest I start with in the Mandalorian book? Or should I start on a different book? I’m happy to buy others if you think another Star Wars book would be easier? Thank you! The Millennium Falcon is one of the most recognizable ships in Star Wars. This crochet piece will make a great addition to your Star Wars collection. Get the pattern for the Star Wars Millennium Falcon. 14. C-3PO Amigurumi Everyone is obsessed with Baby Yoda. If you are looking for a free pattern to create a small Grogu for yourself or as a gift, this one is really cute.

Handmade Crochet Plushie | Baby Yoda / Grogu Going for a Ride | The Child | Mandalorian | Star Wars | Stuffed Amimals | Amigurumi | Toys Then when the Force Awakens came out, my kids had to have a BB-8. No Star Wars crochet amigurumi set would be complete without BB-8! Here’s another great Jar Jar Binks pattern. The finished piece is so detailed and makes a great gift. Get the pattern for Detailed Jar Jar Binks. 7. Star Wars Crochet Pumpkins As the mother of 3 boys, I know all about Star Wars. There are a number of crochet amigurjmi patterns out there. Here is a review of a number of patterns that I have made.Bring your favorite Star Wars characters to life with these Crochet Star Wars Patterns. This collection includes everything you need to bring a galaxy far, far away right into your own home!

The crochet C3po Amigurumi is a perfect star wars character that you can make to enjoy or give as a gift. In this video, you will get some great tips on preparing the head and body of this pattern to make it just right! You can crochet a tiny C3po to sit on your desk or display it on a shelf. This charming pattern is sure to delight any Star Wars fan! With the power of the force and a bit of experience with crochet, you can turn this plush doll into amigurumi. From movies to tv shows to Star Trek spoofs, I have always been partial to my favorite droid, and you should be, too! Star Wars R2D2 Amigurumi It is handmade with acrylic yarn, polyester stuffing, and safety eyes – a perfect handmade gift for a Star Wars loving family with a baby on the way! This pattern is a bit more advanced, but I think that it would still be great for the adventurous beginner. This crochet Yoda would make an excellent gift for children. Get the pattern for the Amigurumi Monster. 2. Baby Yoga Amigurumi I'm a crochet pattern designer who loves creating cute amigurumi animals, and creatures and characters inspired by my geeky interests. I sell the patterns I design in my Etsy shop and I've had patterns published in several magazines. I have had four books published - Star Wars Crochet, Star Wars Even More Crochet, Harry Potter Crochet and Hollywood Crochet - and So when I saw the Lucy Collins Kit, Star Wars Crochet, I knew I had to get it. There was just no option! Lucy Collin is an amazing Ami Crochet designer. You can see her blog here. Star Wars Amigurumi Pattern ReviewThe crochet pattern includes easy to read and understand instructions for a beanie, including ear flaps and ties and most importantly the Yoda ears! As these range from different projects, one is sure to spark joy and bring the force into your home with these Baby Yoda Crochet Patterns. These Star Wars crochet potholders make great housewarming gifts, birthday gifts, and more. This pattern is suitable for beginners. Get the pattern for the R2D2 and Darth Vader Potholders. 16. Porg Mini Amigurumi Even with your beginner’s skill, you can easily crochet it for your kids or anyone who loves Star Wars.

This crochet Baby Yoda pattern can be used to make Christmas tree ornaments, doorknob hangers, drawer pulls, or toys.Show off your inner princess Leia. This funny accessory features two cinnamon bun buns that are a perfect addition to any Star Wars-themed costume or as a joke for Halloween! Star Wars fans will love this brown, twisty buns Princess Leia wig, a great accessory for Halloween. This brown Star Wars Princess Leia hat is covered in faux fur. The legendary cinnamon bun hairstyle from the classic Star Wars movies is featured on the front of this Princess Leia hat. Who cares about Luke or Rei or Finn or even Chewy in the new Star Wars movie anymore? We all want to see more galactic penguins or puffins – PORGs. And when seeing is not enough, when you have to cuddle one, this is the pattern you need. This handmade crochet porg is a must-have for every fan of these cute creatures from the latest Star Wars movie. The little Porg is ready to fly on the wings of your imagination and let its childlike mind explore the beauty of life with you. Thread through the ch 1 spaces at the top of the bag, then sew the ends together, weaving your yarn a little way along the drawstring to make the join secure.

I’m a complete fantasy and sci fi geek, and the things I crochet tend to reflect that. I love crocheting my own fantastical creatures and characters from films and tv. I’ve posted lots of free patterns, and I also sell my patterns here and on Etsy.

Porg Star Wars Amigurumi

is the Chinese Year of the Rabbit, with those born in this year said to be kind and gentle, modest, elegant and quiet. For those born…

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment