276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kopparberg Flavoured Vodka Strawberry & Lime, 700ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Princess Martha Louise of Norway's daughter Maud, 20, debuts colourful new buzzcut ahead of her first art... I'm A Celeb's Tony Bellew and Nigel Farage leave viewers 'heaving' as they are forced to drink blended penises during gruesome trial: 'This is vile!' White Lotus stars Meghann Fahy and Leo Woodall kept romance private over fears they would 'disrupt the show' Nicolas Cage reveals his bizarre new two toned hair colour for his new film The Surfer as he farewells Australia with his wife and baby daughter

Strictly Come Dancing's Vito Coppola sends fans wild with his VERY racy comment to rumoured girlfriend Ellie Leach: 'Did he just say that live on the BBC?'I first started drinking Pineau on a trip to the beautiful Atlantic island of Isle de Ré, just off the cost of La Rochelle, in 1994 and I’ve always had a soft spot for it,” Daniel Szor, Cotswolds Distillery founder, said. “Hence the excitement at the idea of aging our Cotswolds single malt spirit in these casks.” Ariana Madix arrives at Dancing With The Stars rehearsals clutching a pain killer bottle with boyfriend Daniel Wai by her side as she continues to dominate

Anne-Marie cuts a stylish figure in an oversized denim co-ord as she takes to the stage for Hits Radio Live in Birmingham I'm A Celebrity bosses 'fed up with Nigel Farage trying to "cheat" votes as he uses sneaky tactics to gain extra attention from the viewing public'

Share this article

Kate Middleton set to hire Queen's former equerry and war hero Lt Col Tom White - who helped foil Taliban bomb plot - as her new privatesecretary

Doctor Who 60th Anniversary: Viewers laud Yasmin Finney's debut after she steals the show as Donna Noble's transgender daughter Rose Strictly's Annabel Croft and partner Johannes Radebe left SPEECHLESS as they're awarded their first TEN for 'fiery and dramatic' Pasodoble Sir Rod Stewart flashes the middle finger at the Celtic v Motherwell football match after he is booed byThe Green Brigade Emily Ratajkowski shows off her taut abs in a brown bralette top on night out in New York City... before joining Irina Shayk courtside They've lent an aura of dignity and royal class through the centuries. And now it's Princess Catherine turning heads as the Royal Family's Pearly Queen...With the young TikTok sensation causing a stir on I'm a Celebrity... Is ITV ruing the day it put motormouth Nella Rose in the jungle? James Middleton pushes his newborn son Inigo in his pram as he and wife Alizee Thevenet are spotted Christmas shopping in London London Underground train driver reveals secret world of Tube slang - but can YOU work out what the phrases mean? Paris Hilton's special meaning behindnewborn daughter's name London after surprising fans with baby arrival announcement

Cold Town Beer was first launched in 2018 and named in honour of Calton Hill Brewery in Edinburgh, which claims to be the first in Britain to brew lager in 1835. New Kopparberg Flavoured Vodka offers a bold burst of fruit flavour and colour in a way that only Kopparberg can, resulting in a drink that's perfect for those moments with mates as the sun goes down and there's a ripple of excited energy in the air.' I was blown away by its delicate anise quality which paired so beautifully with classic Mexican flavours of lime, chili and coriander and was determined to recreate this in gin form. Tiffany Haddish, 43, is seen for the FIRST TIME since her DUI arrest after she fell asleep at the wheel in the middle of the streetBradley Cooper reveals he would do another Hangover movie in an 'instant'...a decade after the comedy franchise came to a close Available from April 2021, Caleño’s original Light & Zesty non-alcoholic spirit will be available in cans ready mixed with a naturally light tonic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment