276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goodmans Retro Oxford Bluetooth Digital Radio - Bonbon

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Arranged along the top of the radio is a metallic silver control panel which I felt tended somewhat to spoil the retro effect. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. I should point out that the retro element of this radio refers to its general shape rather than other aspects of the device which is based on products that were popular in the 1960s.

Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). This particular product is suited to a wide range of users, and we found during our extensive trial that it performed very highly in all of our Radios tests. It offers both FM and DAB, just in case your favourite radio station hasn’t made it to DAB yet, though I stick with DAB most of the time I am playing with this. Before we delve in to our in depth Goodmans Oxford Porcelain Dab Radio review, here’s what the seller, very. Check out our great range to find the product that best suit your personal tastes in music, style and listening setup.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

For a bit more money you can get the Goodmans Oxford 2 , which comes with NFC and Bluetooth for wireless streaming from your smartphone or other Bluetooth device. I know these days that you can listen to the radio through your phone / tablet or television, but I don’t see the point of firing up the TV for that purpose and the speaker on my iPhone isn’t good enough for listening in the home. An easy to read, high contrast LCD display provides all the useful information you expect from a Digital Radio.Be aware that you will always get the truth, some of the reviews are good and some might be more negative, so always take them with a pinch of salt! Oxford captures the style of the sixties with its faithful design chrome detailing and vintage colour scheme. Equipped with two USB ports with high power, fast charging, NOD allows you to charge your mobile devices, tablets or e-readers at your bedside without the need for additional chargers.

I love the classic look of the radio and the tan leather carry handle is matched to classic chrome detailing giving Oxford true authenticity. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. This can be used to look up the product at a local retailer in your home country, as this number is unique to this product all over the European union.We bought a factory refurbished radio with some trepidation but it came in manufacturers box, looked brand new and works perfectly. The top three buttons allow you to set up three preset stations for both the DAB+ and FM station options. If you love all things practical and portable, but don’t want to compromise on style, these are the radios for you. For years we owned an old stereo system but when hubby put all our old CD’s on iTunes we didn’t use it anymore and listened to music through the computer so we decided to get rid of it to give us more room. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment