276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Bulk Protein Company, SERIOUS GAINZ - Whey Protein Powder - Weight Gain, Mass Gainer - 30g Protein Powders (Banana, 5kg)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Magnesium contributes to normal muscle function, and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones. Lean Carb Blend (Fine Milled Scottish Oats, Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin), Premium Protein Blend,(Whey Protein Concentrate [Milk], Micellar Casein, Milk Protein), Peptide Bonded Glutamine, Cocoa Powder, Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose). Since this blend contains whey protein, it’s not suitable for vegans — for anyone following a purely plant-based lifestyle, we recommend our Vegan Protein Blend as a great alternative. The type of protein contained in mass gainers tends to be a blend of whey and casein protein. Whey is absorbed much faster than casein, so the blend delivers a hit of protein after your workout and then a steady stream throughout the day. Look for mass gainers that contain “isolate” whey, which is purer and absorbed more rapidly than whey concentrate.

Mass Weight Gainer 2.5kg Vanilla - Whey Protein Vitamize Mass Weight Gainer 2.5kg Vanilla - Whey Protein

Minimum of 350 calories per serving – If you’re looking to build extra muscle, you’re going to need to ensure you’re consuming enough calories for your goals. One of the main reasons mass gainers are so popular is because they are a convenient way of adding extra calories to your diet without very much effort. If you’re looking for a mass gainer, anything less than 350 calories per serving probably isn’t worthwhile.We’ve also included creatine, which helps support peak performance, 3 and glutamine — an amino acid that naturally occurs in protein, which helps to build and repair new muscle 1 What does the Advanced Weight Gainer taste like? Lean Carb Blend (Fine Milled Scottish Oats, Waxy Maize Starch, Maltodextrin), Premium Protein Blend,(Whey Protein Concentrate [Milk], Micellar Casein, Milk Protein), Peptide Bonded Glutamine, Flavouring, Beetroot Red (Colourant), Sweetener (Sucralose). The new formulation used in cinnamon cereal milk flavour uses a combination of 50% whey protein concentrate and 50% milk protein concentrate. The Purpose

Warrior Mass Gainer 5kg | Discount Supplements

The shake also contains a range of vitamins and minerals to provide some of what you’d get from eating a regular meal, but do note that the shake shouldn’t be used to replace all your meals. You’d start to get tired of it anyway, since it only comes in three flavours – the classic trio of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. Key details – Serving size: 88g; Calories per serving: 324; Protein per serving: 22g; Carbs per serving: 38g And, although that sounds really simple, eating the wrong types of foods can lead to an increase in body fat, which isn’t ideal. To gain muscle you must combine a calorie surplus, with high-quality protein sources — which contribute to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass 1— and a well thought-out strength training plan. Serious Gainz is a food supplement, and should be used as part of a balanced and varied diet. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Store out of the reach of children.Please consult your GP prior to use if you have a pre-existing medical condition.Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women. This protein blend is perfect for anyone following a meat-free diet who may struggle to get enough protein from their diet alone.Our most popular weight gainer formula designed for serious bulking, containing over 500kcal per serving including 66g of carbohydrate, 5g of leucine, and 40g of protein from slow and fast release sources. Chondroitin Glucosamine Curcumin Turmeric Calcium Cod Liver Oil Algae Oil Cissus Quadrangularis Vitamin D Proprietary blends – This is when a supplement company only discloses the ‘blend’ totals on the label, rather than the individual ingredients. This means that you won’t have any idea about how much of each ingredient is in the total blend. This is not what you want, especially as you’re going to be forking over your hard-earned cash in return for your mass gainer, so it’s probably best to avoid products that use proprietary blends. Strawberry Flavour: Ground Oats (65%), Protein Blend (26%) (Whey Protein Concentrate ( Milk), Milk Protein Concentrate, Emulsifier ( Soy Lecithin), Maltodextrin, Colour (Beetroot Red), Flavouring, Sweetener (Sucralose) . The shake is really good and tastes nice when it it mixed with whole milk but the suggested serving is 100g and they say to put 3 and 1 third scoops into your cup, but I weighed my powder and all I needed was two 70ml scoops and that made the 100g. This will make it last longer and ensure you aren't taking too much powder.

Bulk Protein Company - SERIOUS GAINZ Whey Protein Powder The Bulk Protein Company - SERIOUS GAINZ Whey Protein Powder

For value & effectiveness this product is perfect, Ive seen some great gains from this and being 6'0 and pretty slim its helped me a lot.Mix 4 scoops (approx. 135g) in 400ml of water and shake well, in a Bulk™ Shaker Bottle. Use 1-3 servings per day, whenever additional calories are required. Related Products I got the chocolate smooth flavour, which, in my opinion, was a lot sweeter than I expected. There are also 'bits' in it, however I got used to it. However, my brother and my cousin tasted it a little and they said it tasted good, so I guess it was just my preferences in taste. Contains Dairy products and oats. Produced in an environment that also processes Milk, Egg, Soy. Wheat, Peanuts and Nuts. Great product. Best value for money mass gainer out there,plus you can get more servings by adding milk with 2 scoops rather than 3 scoops with water or milk. Nut Butters— with a choice of All-Natural Peanut, Almond, or Cashew Butter , they’re a delicious way of boosting the calorie intake, that’s also super-nutritious. Can’t decide which one? Try our All-Natural Triple Nut Butter that’s a blend of all three.

Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Protein Powder High Calorie

The tub is smaller and it is more expensive, but when tasting them side by side, there is no comparison.

We create our protein blends to provide excellent nutritionals while also tasting great. That’s why our Advanced Weight Gainer comes in a range of delicious flavours, from Chocolate Mint to Strawberry Cream. With a selection of six different flavours, you can find your favourite no matter your mood. Who is the Advanced Weight Gainerfor? Ok i am skinny, I used to be quite big, never touched roids before and dont intend on doing so, want to be all natural. Events in my life a few years ago caused me to loose alot of weight but now I am on the path to getting big again. I have been taking this hard gainer extreme for about 2 weeks nearly 3. I am eating quite abit more also, I have definatly noticed a difference and I have had comments from friends who I seen over the weekend (Who I havnt seen for about 5 weeks) that I am looking more defined in my chest and shoulders...definition is not what a I want - I want to bulk but it is very early days from me starting this stuff and it is definatly helping me....I am very exited for a few months down the line....I also have the protein 5kg aswel, Taking 1 hard gainer extreme/ 2 a day on some days, with the whey impact protein once every couple days with usually two big meals and some nibbles through out the day. I also do a high calory burning job which is roofing. So this is helping me so much thanks guys !

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment