276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MONDAY HAIRCARE Haircare Volume Shampoo 800ml | Cruelty-Free, SLS & Paraben Free | Dermatologically Tested | For Thin and Oily Hair, With Coconut Oil to Hydrate

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Another reason why I recommend this shampoo and consider it a great product is because it is vegan and cruelty-free.

Just as their names imply, Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner both impart soft, shiny hair and cut down on frizz. I usually can’t even be bothered to use conditioner and try to find extra hydrating shampoos to make up for that skipped step, but I’ve happily used both bottles every time I wash my hair. I’m a fan of how the combined formulas give a glossy finish to my hair without weighing down my waves. Although this isn’t the volumizing duo, my air-dried hair still maintains tons of lift and movement (and smoothness, of course). To enhance the results, I gently towel-dry with my trusted Aquis Rapid Dry towel and sleep on a silk pillowcase to cut down on tangles and preserve shine. (The ones from Branché are amazing and hold up best after multiple washes.)As people are becoming more aware and sustainable, it is important for brands to endorse such initiatives. Provitamin B5, also known as panthenol, is a renowned moisturizer that is a friend to delicate scalps. It soothes and nourishes both the skin and hair, promoting elasticity and improving the appearance of split ends. Ginger root extract Though there is not much research on the effects of silicone on bleached hair, people’s claims are pretty strong.

After using it for over 3 months, I can say that it’s one of the top shampoos. Monday shampoo cleans and nourishes the hair without any damage. People sensitive to fragrances should avoid this shampoo because it is heavily fragranced and unsafe for them. Overall, all of the Monday shampoos are safe to use, and they are formulated for people with damaged hair. I couldn’t go through this Monday Haircare review without mentioning what customers didn’t like about the products. Some users reacted negatively to the shampoos, saying their scalp felt irritated. However, this could be due to one ingredient rather than the entire shampoo concoction.

But, if you read the description by the brand, this shampoo is specifically targeted toward dry hair.

All Monday products are paraben- and SLS-free, making them safe to use on color-treated hair. While I had a great experience with this formula, a few of the ingredients in the Smooth range don’t pass our ByrdieClean Beauty Pledge. Both the shampoo and conditioner contain BHT (butylated hydroxytoluene), a commonly used preservative linked to skin irritation and hormone disruption. I didn’t experience any reactions, but if your scalp tends to be extremely sensitive, I would recommend doing a small patch test before incorporating this duo into your regular routine, or go for a more scalp-focused set. I would not say that this is a bad shampoo altogether, but it just does not live up to my expectations. Limited information: Some consumers may find that there is limited information available about the ingredients in Monday Haircare products or the manufacturing process.

Subscribe to our newsletter

MONDAY creates hair care products made for everybody—they created an inclusive movement in haircare. The brand claims to create salon-quality products and sells them at drugstore prices to ensure they are accessible to everyone. However, there are a large number of customers who experienced bad reactions to MONDAY products, including dry and brittle hair as well as hair loss. Some people said it also caused itching, irritation, and dandruff. Want affordable haircare that doesn’t make a dent in your wallet? Let’s talk about MONDAY—not the day, the haircare brand. They make salon-quality products at affordable prices, but are they really worth the money? Read our Monday Shampoo review to find out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment