276°
Posted 20 hours ago

MY colour by Johnstone's - Luxurious Durable Matt - Intuitive - Colour Intense Technology - 2.5L

£4.8£9.60Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When I first started using Covaplus again about a year ago after a break, I was genuinely impressed. It covers just as well as Johnstone’s Durable Matt in my opinion. Transform your home with Johnstone's My Colour paint! Whether you're looking to add a splash of colour to your walls, revamp your furniture, or create a feature wall, this paint range has got you covered. One of the best things about Johnstone's My Colour paint is its quality. Made with advanced formula, this paint is not only durable but also provides a smooth and flawless finish. Whether you're painting walls, furniture, or even cabinets, this paint is easy to apply and offers long-lasting protection. But Johnstone's My Colour paint is not just about looks - it's also eco-friendly. This low VOC paint reduces harmful chemicals in the air during application, making it safer for you, your family, and the environment.

Excellent opacity, suitable for all interior walls and ceilings, providing excellent coverage and application. Covaplus is a high quality emulsion that is suitable for all interior walls and ceilings, providing excellent coverage and application. Johnstone's Trade Covaplus is low odour as a it's a water based emulsion and it's also low in VOC's and environmentally friendly too.Not only is Johnstone's My Colour paint high-quality and versatile, but it's also environmentally friendly. It has low VOC (volatile organic compounds) content, which means it releases fewer harmful chemicals into the air during application, making it safer for you and your family. When it comes to mist-coating, the only time I opt for contract matt instead of Covaplus is when I know there’s going to be loads of prep work involved and don’t want to fork out too much on expensive paint. Flashing in Critical Light The new formulation of Johnstone’s Covaplus Vinyl Matt is almost like a rebirth of this product. It’s like they took all the minor issues and systematically eradicated them one by one.

Greige is also very simple to decorate with. You can use it as a reference point when selecting complementary colours and other shades to paint your interiors. Alternatively, turn to those beige undertones and hints of grey for inspiration when choosing furniture and natural materials to enhance your interiors. I had a phase of receiving some bad batches in the past, but I’m delighted to say this seems to have been resolved. The new formulation has an excellent consistency.Exceptional Durability: One of the most significant benefits of Johnstone's Durable Matt paint is its exceptional durability. This paint is designed to withstand high traffic areas and resist scuffs, marks, and stains, making it an ideal choice for high-traffic areas in your home or office. The paint's durability ensures that it maintains its color and finish, even after repeated cleanings, which helps to keep your walls looking fresh and new for longer. The old formulation had its issues, especially with flashing in critical light conditions. The new formula is slightly better but if you’re working in an area with various light angles hitting the ceiling, you might be better off using either MacPherson Eclipse or Tikkurila Anti-Reflex 2. Final Thoughts

Another advantage of Johnstone's My Colour paint is its versatility. Whether you prefer bold and vibrant colours or soft and subtle hues, you'll find the perfect shade to suit your taste. From warm and inviting earth tones to cool and calming blues, this paint range has something for everyone. Durability is one area where Johnstone’s has always shone, especially with their acrylic durable matt. But don’t write off the Covaplus. It’s a very solid performer when it comes to durability. I’ve used it for ceilings in darker shades and the result has been nothing short of impressive. If you want cleanable walls, this is a pretty good option. On one occasion, Covaplus almost covered a disgustingly deep terracotta in one coat and the second flew on, using less than a gallon of paint in total. Unreal value.Experience the difference with Johnstone's My Colour paint - a premium quality paint that delivers a flawless, long-lasting finish. Made with advanced formula, this paint is easy to apply and provides excellent coverage, so you can achieve a professional-looking result every time. Superior Coverage: Another standout feature of Johnstone's Durable Matt paint is its superior coverage. The paint has excellent hiding power, which means that you can achieve a flawless finish with fewer coats of paint. This feature is not only cost-effective but also saves you time and effort, making it an excellent option for DIY enthusiasts and professionals alike. The versatility of Covaplus is fantastic. Whether it’s for mist coating new plaster, painting walls or ceilings or going over existing colours to offer a solid base for an eggshell finish, it does the job. So why wait? Give your home the makeover it deserves with Johnstone's My Colour paint. With its superior quality, vast colour range, and eco-friendly properties, it's the perfect choice for anyone looking to elevate their space. Upgrade your home today and experience the difference! Comparing Covaplus to Dulux Diamond Matt, both are excellent but Covaplus always ends up being cheaper. If you’re in this business, it’s always about striking a balance between quality and profitability. With Covaplus, you get the best of both worlds. Ease of Application

On my end, it’s usually a two-coat job, no matter what the shade. If it’s a darker hue, I find cutting in three times and rolling twice gives me the best results which is why I’m not giving it 5 stars in this section. Johnstone's My Colour paint is the perfect solution for anyone who wants to add a personal touch to their home decor. With a wide range of shades to choose from, this paint allows you to express yourself and create a space that truly reflects your style and personality.Of course, Johnstone’s Durable Matt is a better option if durability is your main concern. Versatility

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment