276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Book Darts Line Markers 125 Count Tin Brass by Book Darts

£11.455£22.91Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Answers the question: "How can we mark our exact passages, find them again, quickly and surely, and never harm the page? Each “Dart” is a paper thin, precision-cut folded metal clip that slides onto a page from your book or notebook.

You can use paper or plastic tabs to mark important passages, but they’re single-use and can’t be moved throughout the book without eventually losing their stickiness or damaging pages. These 4 or 5-star reviews represent the opinions of the individuals who posted them and do not reflect the views of Etsy. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions.

If you require something to be posted sooner or by special means please get in touch and we will do our best to accommodate requests. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Whether you're toasting a round to your friends, sipping on a showstopping cocktail, or just looking for an excuse to meet up with your friends, experience the ultimate getaway in our sun-soaked outdoor terraces. But you might want to get a couple, because you’ll find yourself giving them to curious friends — or leaving them to point at a particularl passage indefinitely.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. By purchasing the item in this listing, you agree that you have read the entire item description and that you have viewed all the images on the listing. If you have any question about this product or need to brainstorm how to compliment it with another feel free to reach out to us in the way that suits you most. I'm keeping it super simple but am wanting a way to easier find my index, collections, future log, and start off the month because I flip around a lot. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.Book Darts were developed to enrich the reading experience by allowing readers to mark important lines and easily re-find them without harming the pages (and, thus, to encourage re-reading). Since Tuesdays are generally pretty quiet around here, I thought I’d take a few minutes to do a quick post explaining Book Darts and why they might be one of my favorite pieces of non-pen/paper stationery that I keep on my desk. Finally, you could just use a paperclip, but they can quite easily damage a page as you place or remove it. You may have already seen this, but this is something else that I’ve tried to take notes about what I’m reading without either parking up the page or pulling out a device.

com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsy’s global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. In addition to loving books, there is a particular book-reading accessory that I have long been a fan of. Please leave a note at checkout stating your preference: brass, bronze, stainless steel, or one of each.THEY ARE BOOK-FRIENDLY enough for public libraries, often judged indispensable by students, educators, and other readers of what has lasting value. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. They are perfect for use as non-slipping bookmarks that can even be positioned to point to a specific line. The Book Darts is a simple but ingenious invention that’s been manufactured for years in Eugene, Oregon by Jeanette and Bob Williams. If you’d like to file an allegation of infringement, you’ll need to follow the process described in our Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment