276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HUM Flatter Me Digestive Enzymes - Amylase Lipase & Bromelain Enzymes Healthy Digestion Supplement - Supports Nutrition Absorption & A Flatter Stomach, Helps Decrease Bloating (60 Vegan Capsules)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Herbs like ginger root, fennel seed, and peppermint in Flatter Me have been traditionally used to support and aid in digestion. One common cause is a lack of digestive enzymes, which are essential for breaking down carbohydrates, proteins, and fats.

Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct "Best By" dates for all incoming products. Lipase plays a vital role in ensuring that dietary fats are efficiently digested and absorbed by the body, preventing them from lingering in the digestive system and causing bloating. Peptidase, Bromelain, Neutral Bacterial Protease, Papain; To Break Down Fats: Lipase; To Break Down Carbs: Amylase, Glucoamylase, Alpha-Galactosidase, Invertase, Diastase; To Break Down Fiber: Hemicellulase, Cellulase An, Beta-Glucanase, Phytase; To Break Down Milk Sugar: Lactase. I know it was this product because I literally only had one meal today with leftovers of something I've eaten before that I was completely fine with the 2 times before that I've had this food.

The taste is light and not horrible, to me I taste the mint after swallowing but noticed the further back on my tongue I place it before swallowing, I taste nothing.

Usually have one a day at my biggest meal I have less bloat and not sure if it's because of this product, but I've lost that last 5-8 lbs. Contains NO: gluten, yeast, wheat, soy, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and artificial colors or flavours.Artichoke Leaf Extract: Known for its digestive benefits, artichoke leaf extract may help reduce bloating by supporting healthy digestion and promoting the breakdown of fats. I love this moisturiser, I’ve repurchased it so many times as it smooths my skin, helps to fade marks and is a great preventative measure for razor bumps and spots post hair removal when used daily.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment