276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Pond's White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream 02 Medium, 18 GM - India

£5.815£11.63Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Unlike other noticeable foundations, this one is silky smooth and blends wonderfully with the skin, providing natural coverage. Now coming to the non comedogenic formula claim, the cream absolutely doesn’t clog pores or give any bumps post usage or with daily usage. My skin is oily and acne prone and this cream perfectly suits my skin. I like how it gives me an even toned skin while not giving me any acne. Another point I would like to mention is that I always apply this BB cream over a light weight moisturizer or sometimes I even skip using a moisturizer beneath it and it perfectly works in both the cases. However after talking about so many good things of the product I have mentioned some negative points of the product below in Cons section. Pros The BB Cream is an excellent blend of UV filters and skin-beneficial ingredients. The following are some essential ingredients: Glycerine: It is a mild moisturizing agent found in various cosmetics. Glycerine helps in moisture retention and is helpful in the treatment of wrinkles, dark spots, and pore size reduction.

This BB Cream performs admirably in terms of skin brightening. It doesn’t make a white form on the skin and doesn’t appear cakey. It has a lovely smooth finish. This BB cream did not oxidize, and it does not transform to a darker shade of one or more. How to use: The best thing is that it doesn’t even sweat upon immediate application or even after some time or some hours. Now let me tell you why this is utmost important. Any sun protecting cream or lotion if it sweats the sun protecting agents in them become less or zero effective. Pond’s BB cream has absolutely nailed the formula with a sweat proof SPF 30 which offers light coverage plus sun protection.

Pond's Age Miracle BB Cream - Light 

I would highly recommend you to try the Pond’s BB cream once as they have very small tube available. The light to medium coverage it offers with a sweat proof formula without making the skin oily is amazing. The cream blends in very easily without the help of any cosmetic tool and this makes the product worth an investment. The product is affordable, easily available and apt for day to day use. Moreover the application and touch up is hassle free. However if you are into cruelty free products or brand then this is not a good option as Pond’s is not a cruelty free.

Enriched with the goodness of Vitamin B3, Vitamin E and Allantoin this cream has clinically been proven to lighten skin tone and reduce dark spots. The Gen White formula regulates the genes that are responsible for melanin production in the skin, and thus prevents tanning and skin darkening. Get your hands on this great Ponds BB cream that is non-oily, non-pore clogging and light on the skin. It also provides sun protection with SPF of 30 and PA++. You can now sport radiant and flawless skin in a matter of minutes with this BB cream. It’s a skin-first product that moisturizes, illuminates, protects, and mattifies the skin. The light texture makes it excellent for “no makeup” makeup looks.For this story, we also interviewed two experts to gather more insights about what to keep in mind when buying a BB Cream. Those experts are: This cream evens skin tones with natural coverage and finish, thanks to Pond’s Institute’s GenWhite technology.

Byrdie contributor Clare Holden was slow to convert to BB Creams, preferring to wear full coverage makeup AM to PM. But after her skin decided to erupt in unexplained breakouts she knew a change was needed. After discussing the situation with fellow makeup artists and testing out the offerings, she discovered BB Cream provided the perfect solution to give her skin a much needed break from heavy foundations without leaving her completely bare faced. This 2-in-1 formula helps in the provision of instant spot coverage. This cream’s best feature is its SPF rating of 30 PA++, which is pretty good for a BB cream. Product DetailsCahill says a BB cream is a beauty balm hybrid between skincare, primer, foundation, and/or SPF, whose goal is to lightly even out skin tone, treat, and protect. In contrast, a CC cream or color/complexion corrector is designed to correct uneven skin tone and add coverage while protecting your skin. The Ponds BB+ cream overs dark spots, dark circles, skin tone, and light makeup glow. It also doesn’t smudge, even when you sweat. Ponds BB+ Cream contains silicones, alcohol, and fragrances. Palmitic acid, stearic acid, and potassium chloride are also present. Shelf life & Availability: The BB Cream has a three years shelf life and is widely available in both online and offline retailers. Overview Since I was a college student, Pond’s BB has been one of my favorite BB creams, and it’s still one of my favorites.

It blends perfectly on my entire face and effectively conceals my dark patches. I use it regularly, and it does not cause acne. Michael Brown is one of Australia’s leading celebrity makeup artists who has worked on the faces of Gisele, Sofia Richie and Alessandra Ambrosio. It provides your skin with a luminous glow and makes it look even-toned and brighter. This cream is made to have an immediate and long-lasting effect. Price of ponds bb creamThe BB Cream has a shelf life of 24 months and is easily available at both online and offline stores. Ponds BB Cream Review

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment