276°
Posted 20 hours ago

7artisans 35mm f0.95 Large Aperture APS-C Mirrorless Cameras Lens Compact for Fuji X-T1 X-T2 X-T3 X-T20 X-T30 X-E1 X-E2 X-E3

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The new Wacom One 12 pen display, now in its second generation, offers photographers an affordable option to the mouse or trackpad, making processing images easy and efficient by editing directly on the screen. XF 35mm manual ring is moderately accurate, but speed of rotation affects the accuracy, while true manual focus is much more accurate all time.

7artisans 35mm f0.95 Large Aperture APS-C Mirrorless M4/3 MFT

about 2 years ago, surprisingly about 40% of 4000 people liked Mitakon shot more, and many people were thinking it's shot from Fuji XF 35mm 1. The vignetting is actually kind of nice to be honest, and goes with the ultra thin depth of field look but if you’re not a fan, stopping down just one stop does reduce it significantly. They appear to have totally different optical and aperture designs, so interested in performance differences.There's a similarity to the way the images look but that look is shared by most of the Chinese lens makers.

35mm F0.95 Review and Gallery - DustinAbbott.net TTArtisan 35mm F0.95 Review and Gallery - DustinAbbott.net

The 35mm f1,2 was very nice for portraits or street pictures but very bad on landscape (also for problems with focusing on infinity but not only).

In conclusion, these lenses are so close in both build quality and image quality that in day-to-day use you will notice no difference between the two. you can tell this purely by the front element diameter; the TTa's front element is 46-47mm, so calculation says f1. The mounting-ring itself is made from a gorgeous shiny graphite colour that again just oozes quality! It’s not so heavy that you can’t carry it around with you all day, and it’s still compact enough where it can be discreet for street shooting, for example. It's not publicly known what the issues were but it is generally agreed that money wasn't one of them.

7artisans 35mm f0.95 Large Aperture APS-C Mirrorless Cameras 7artisans 35mm f0.95 Large Aperture APS-C Mirrorless Cameras

I consider this as one of my toy / special effects lenses; for sharper, higher contrast type images at wide apertures, I have f1. I had this lens mounted on my Fuji X-T3 for weeks, and it’s something that balances very nicely on the camera.

has a beautiful 12 bladed aperture that helps retain a round aperture even at smaller aperture values. and you should definitely use it at that setting because what would be the point in even getting an f0.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment