276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Finlay Donovan Is Killing It: A Mystery: 1

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finlay Donovan Is Killing It, the first in the Finlay Donovan series, is also Cosimano’s debut adult novel. It’s hard not to root for Finlay, her friendship with her nanny and partner-in-crime Vero, and the men who vie for her heart. i think it made finlay a great character and her relationship with vero is amazing - they make such a great team! Elle Cosimano draws the reader in with some unabashedly uproarious set-pieces before pulling back the layers to reveal a deeper emotional core.

Finlay Donovan is Killing It - Ashley Brooke Finlay Donovan is Killing It - Ashley Brooke

With every pass, I’m cutting, whittling away unnecessary bits until I can start to see the opportunities underneath. Okay, so I’m not a mystery or thriller kind of gal, I wish I was, but man… I just can’t get into them.The mystery was interesting, but it wasn't written in a compelling manner, definitely not the page turner like Gone Girl or The Girl On the Train, or even The Wife Upstairs.

Finlay Donovan Is Killing It - Goodreads

This book gave me major Dead To Me vibes 👀 Idk how this book manages to keep such a light-hearted and comedic vibe while dealing with some intense stuff, but it was just the most fun time. I absolutely adore Finlay, Vero, and Julian, the characters are so wholesome and relatable in this book. It all just felt like one of those dreams where you suddenly find yourself in the middle of something. But, when she meets the woman’s husband in real life, she becomes entangled in a murder mystery that’s bigger than she ever expected.Well I’m Rafiki and this book will be Simba anytime any of my suburban book club member friends (“SBCMFs”) ask me This would be the debut of what she hoped would be a new series, but it was not Cosimano’s first book.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment