276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Runaway Pea

£3.495£6.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keep your eyes PEAled for more brilliant Pea books - The Runaway Pea: Left Behind and The Runaway Pea: Washed Away! The rogue pea shoots, flings and bounces across the kitchen as he embarks on his perilous adventure - but will he find the fun he is looking for or is the kitchen a scarier place than he thought? Born in Northampton, England, Alex has been drawing characters since the moment he first picked up a pencil. There are lots of things to talk about, from the detail in the pictures to the range of emotions the pea experiences on his journey.

Kjartan Poskitt’s books have been translated into thirty languages and include theMurderous Mathsseries, as well as books on space, puzzles, andmagic. Alex has been twice nominated for the Sheffield Children’s Book Award, was long-listed for the Kate Greenaway Medal 2020, and is currently nominated for The Federation of Children’s Book Groups Children’s Book Award 2020. This quirky caper from debut duo Kjartan Poskitt and Alex Willmore will show you just what can happen when you take your eye off your dinner for a second! The rogue pea shoots, flings and bounces across the kitchen as he embarks on his perilous adventure - but will he find the fun he is looking for or is the kitchen a scarier place than he thought? Squidging through tomato ketchup, splashing in the dog’s water bowl, and getting a burnt bottom from the toaster are just a few of the unforeseen obstacles he has to navigate in this kitchen assault course.The Runaway Pea is a super fun story to read together, with lots of playful words used in the lovely rhyming text. I understand I can change my preference through my account settings or unsubscribe directly from any marketing communications at any time. He has also writtenfunny children’s fiction including Urgum the Axeman, Borgon the Axeboy and the Whispering Temple, the award-winningAgatha Parrotseries, and The Runaway Pea. This quirky caper from debut duo Kjartan Poskitt and Alex Willmore will show you just what can happen when you take your eye off your dinner for a second!

But this plate full of veggies are VERY shocked when one little pea decides that, no, he does NOT want to be eaten, thank you very much.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment