276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Spanking for Mother & Daughter

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When nose time was over I made it through the room, fetching my knickers, and off I went to my bedroom. Taking on two bratty teens as well as their mother is a daunting task, but Alan is up for the challenge. You're not inflicting any lasting damage (little kids are absurdly resilient, just look at how many serious falls they take learning to walk, my niece took a headfirst dive off a front step onto the sidewalk, her mother was a heck of a lot more shaken up by it than she was, she cried for 5 minutes and was then, "Ok, done with that, now I want snacks"), and they were told flat out that it was coming and continued in their behavior anyway. I know, they're just kids, and it is what it is, but the point is that when dealing with a mentality that responds in this way insisting that you can resolve the issue with an intelligent rational discussion is, well, stupid.

My two children have been spanked, but I could count on one hand the number of times total, and it was all between the ages of 4 and 6. From the short description of this woman in the OP, it doesn't sound like she was abusing the child by spanking, so I think it's a travesty that she is being prosecuted for doing so. Hell, even if they have people over for the Superbowl and there's loud noises coming, that's no environment for the kids. Coming home to an empty house for several hours each day, Danielle and Whitney enjoy an idyllic existence without parental supervision. Where are your sources that show facts stating that punishing for bad behavior is as terrible form of discipline?Most parents do, in fact, use corporal punishment (in the form of spanking) at least occasionally, and most do not, in fact, consider it abusive.

Hitting the kid would only teach him that acting bad now will be met by morons who react in the now.

The article fails to mention the part where the grandma was just waiting for an opportunity to push the mom aside and take this kid.

I removed my blue skirt, took of my shoes and socks and pulled my knickers down to my knees, leaving only my undershirt on. They are going to push and push and push and on rare occasions words/time-outs/whatevers isn't going to reign them in. Not only can you face assault charges for getting in a fight, you can face charges for even putting someone in fear. As long as its used sparingly, as a last resort, and the child is informed ahead of time that their actions will result in a spanking, then yes. I never liked getting spankings when growing up (go figure :P) but as an adult looking back I know how much they helped me and that is why I am grateful.My parents spanked me out of love when I was growing up because they wanted to instill good behavior in me, and I AM SO SO SOOOO GRATEFUL they did. Whether or not you follow through on the threat, it must be possible and put the victim in fear that it is about to happen. This is how it would happen: kid starts screaming and yelling, I grab him and deadpan give him one chance to stop using any sort of ultimatum that makes sense. I went and got them anyhow so they had the option of either guarding it (essentially screwing up whatever they were doing) or just giving up.

You may be facing this charge if you are accused of intentionally threatening someone (by word or action) with physical harm. The law does not attempt to arbitrate between the different views on the best method of disciplining a child. It's so good when you know at the end that her bottom is genuinely spanked and genuinely terribly sore.When done right, it's used reasonably and out of love for your child and wanting your kid to grow up to be a good person with good character and morals. Spanking is physical violence, perhaps not at the same level as hitting etc, but that doesn't change the fact that you're hurting the kid.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment