276°
Posted 20 hours ago

envii Algae Klear Xtra - Blanket Weed Control Treatment and Pond Algae Remover - Safe for Fish - 500ml Treats 10,000 Litres

£20£40.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

They are not monolinuron, an insecticide used in some blanket weed products that I would not go near with a very large barge pole.

no single product works on every occasion,,,,no single product works the same every time no wonder people get frustrated with so many products on the market and manufacturers making promising claims as to the effectiveness of their product . I have not scored 5 stars as I am just starting to use the pond treatments so cannot rate on how effective they are yet.One of the biggest problems is that this alga can grow quite rapidly and spread throughout the pond reducing visibility in the pond. Envii Pond Klear Xtra uses task-specific bacteria to remove the organic matter that causes green and cloudy water! At that point, you then remove the dead blanketweed and follow up with a Sludge Klear/Pond Klear treatment to convert any resulting organics.

Although the clearing process may take slightly longer in unfiltered ponds due to the bacteria having to do all the work. This is within an acceptable range and it does not appear to be significantly affecting the overall rating for this product. The solution is then watered into the pond, paying particularly attention to the edges where the blanket weed tends to gather. Envii Algae Klear Xtra also contains a UV light filter to reduce the strength of UV rays and therefore, new algae growth. As a newbi to the hobby I politely shared my experience of a potential solution to a problem that had worked for me and was recommended to me by numerous members of a koi club, who took time to explain their choice to me.The previous day I added Envii Algae Klear Xtra – Pond Algae Killer For Submerged Blanket Weed and String Algae as struggling with blanket weed but didn’t seem to bother fish.

As a bonus, Pond Equaliser also neutralises heavy metals and ammonia present in the pond, meaning that if the collapse in mineral content has caused a spike, the equaliser will both resolve the issue and detoxify it.

Our Envii Pond Klear Xtra is a natural pond treatment that uses beneficial bacteria to clear pond water. Pond algae cleaner and blanket weed treatment for ponds which kills submerged blanket weed and string algae in ponds within 2 weeks by targeting them directly. I'm afraid you will have to either take assurances they are safe for your fish, plants and filters at face value, or not if that is your choice. Finally, we tried the Algae Klear Xtra, which is designed to tackle submerged blanket weed and string algae. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.

I’ve bought a number of Envii products for both lawn care and septic tanks and have found them to be excellent as well as genuinely planet friendly. From removing the sludge from your pond to helping your garden grow, our products are natural and unique. I've been pulling the stuff out of my wildlife pond today, the weather is still very mild here but the lily pads had to be pruned as they were finally starting to wither so there is less surface cover when the sun does shine. The pond had originally been designed with small children in mind so was raised and had an iron grid that fitted on top. However, for the hardcore data nerds out there (like ourselves), the full report satisfies that craving for precise numbers and hard evidence that the reviews are legit or bogus.If you are experiencing blanket algae, you will first need to get rid of the current algae on the pond, by pulling it out by hand or by using a high-powered hose. Tablets for the septic tank that promote bacterial and enzyme breakdown of waste have made a noticeable difference to the smells in the pipes. We don't have a magic ability to collect every single deleted review; we can only identify reviews as deleted if we collect them on one date and then notice they are no longer visible on a subsequent date. unless I have very convincing evidence its safe for them, then no matter how effective the product, it will never make it over the threshold.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment