276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Car Jump Starter, TOPDON JS2000 Jump Starter Power Bank 2000A/12V Lithium Battery Jumper (up to 8.0L Gasoline or 6.0L Diesel), Car Battery Booster Jump Starter, USB Fast Charging, LED Flashlight

£116.94£233.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This jump starter comes with a 65-watt proprietary wall charger, USB-C to USB-A charging cable, and a 12V cigarette lighter adapter. It does not come with a storage case or pouch of any sort. These are the other jump starters I tested to see if they are up to the manufacturer’s claims. You can read my detailed review down below to find out if a specific jump starter meets your needs. NEXPOW Jump Starter: 1000A After performing hands-on product testing, our review team determined that the best jump starters are the NOCO Boost X Series, JF.EGWO 6000A, Clore Automotive Jump-N-Carry, Fanttik T8 Apex, and TOPDON JS3000 Jump Starter. In my testing, I found out that jumper clamps that were made out of metal were not only durable but better at applying constant pressure to the battery post. This ensures a secure connection between the jump starter and the battery.

This charges via micro-USB (which is a little slow) and comes with a wall adapter and a cigarette lighter adapter. This jump starter from Weego claims to jump-start vehicles with 5L gasoline engines and 2.5L diesel engines. That is really impressive (if it works) for a jump starter of this size. It comes with all the useful accessories. This includes a 12V DC wall charger, a car cigarette lighter charger, a micro-USB cable, 12V cigarette lighter accessory adapter, and a not-so-hardshell carrying case.The jumper clamps that are made out of plastic are not bad but they don’t feel as sturdy and flex a bit when connected to the battery post. There might be some durability issues with jumper clamps made out of plastic down the road. This also gives the flexibility to carry just one USB-C cable (and not a dozen different micro USB or whatever) for all your gadgets. This jump starter also has overcharge protection so it is not harmful to keep it plugged in. But I wouldn’t suggest you keep it plugged in all the time if you are only going to use it once a month. Also note that diesel engines require more power than their gasoline equivalents. This is because the ignition systems are different in both engines. The innovative Stop Spark™ sensors protect the JumpSurge2000, the car and the user! These sensors pause the JumpSurge2000 if it' s used 4 times within 10 minutes, preventing overheating.

This jump starter is also IP66 rated meaning that you don’t have to worry about it getting damaged from water splashes or dust and debris. This rating is important if you want to store this on a boat. This jump starter comes with a nice hard-shell carrying case so you can put the jumper cables and store it in your car for times when you need it. Ease of Use : When left with just a dead car battery and a jump starter, how easy was it to use said jump starter to get our testing vehicle running again? This was a question our team used to gauge how useful and intuitive to use each jump starter was. Finally, it’s also important to keep in mind that cold-cranking amps are more important if you live in colder climates where you may have to jump your vehicle at lower temperatures. What Size Jump Starter Do I Need? In the next week, all the jump starters arrived. I unboxed them and put them on charge. Some jump starters came with a little bit of charge, like the ones from Noco, RuggedGeek, Nexpow, and Clore Automotive, but I still topped these all off.

The jumper cables are also quite short, which might be convenient if you want to store this jump starter in a small space, but it could be difficult if and when you need to use it on your car battery.

Which aspects did we analyse and form the basis of our opinion in our Topdon Jump Surge 3000 review? After testing for more than 100 hours and spending several cold nights (alone) in my garage, I found these to be the best portable jump starter of all. In my testing, it jump-started a 4.6L gasoline engine on the first try. Also in my testing, the NEXPOW 1000A delivered about 381 Amps (max) of raw current when I measured it using my clamp meter. This 1200A device jump-starts batteries within 1 to 2 seconds. It can even provide up to 25 jumps on a single charge. This jump starter comes with a nice carrying pouch and a USB-C charging cable. Unfortunately, there is no wall charger included in the box. You can use a regular 2A USB charger, but you won’t be getting fast charging speeds unless you use a PD-compatible USB-C charger.capacity. Compared to the GBX’s 2150mAh (according to our estimates). What does this actually mean? It means that, firstly, it has a lot more charge available to power your smartphones, ipads and other electronic devices. And it means, at least in theory, that it should be able to perform more jump starts on a single charge. And potentially should last longer without being charged. That does depend on a multitude of technical factors, however. This relatively low-cost jump starter is similar in size and function to the TOPDON jump starter. It does not have quite the power and seems a little less robust. However, it is more thoroughly reviewed than the TOPDON. The NEXPOW also comes with a hard-shell carrying case. NEXPOW 2,000A: Our Experience I continued my testing on a 6L diesel engine (with a weak battery), and this jump starter started the vehicle just fine. So, now I removed the weak battery to simulate a completely dead battery and did my test again.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment