276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milani Make It Last Setting Spray Prime + Correct + Set 60ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Skin Type: Consider your skin type when looking for a drugstore setting spray. Some setting sprays will offer additional moisturizing properties for dry skin, while others mattify those with oily skin.Some sprays offer vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other beneficial ingredients to help nourish skin while extending the wear of makeup. The Pacifica Set & C Protect SPF 45 Matte Sheer Setting Mist, for example, not only contains an SPF of 45, but also vitamin C.

While the idea of a smooth canvas for putting on my face was always a big temptation for this large-pored girl, unfortunately, silicone combined with massive amounts of facial oil always resulted in one slippery face, breakouts guaranteed to follow. After sitting in front of the air conditioner to get rid of that post-walk sweat, I decided to take a catnap (I know sleeping in your makeup is skin care no-no, but when sleep calls, I always answer). I woke up after an hour-and-a-half snooze and found my all-white pillowcase completely clean. Even though I already believed in the spray, I was pleasantly surprised (and grateful for the state of my sheets).By the time I was ready to take my makeup off, about 11 hours had elapsed and everything — including my mascara — was still in place. My oiliness was definitely showing and could stand to use some blotting powder, but my makeup was still intact! I even wiped a tissue across my cheek to see if anything would come off, but I only saw a very small amount of transfer that came from my nose area.

Prime Light claims to have a strobing and pore-minimizing effect, while Prime Correct has a green tint to minimize redness in addition to minimizing pores, and both are oil-free. Since my skin is so oily, I’m always on the hunt for a setting spray that will keep my makeup in place for as long as possible without needing many touchups from a blotting powder. The Milk Makeup HydroGrip was my go-to for a while, but TikTok is always introducing me to new things to try, and I’m not as committed to one setting spray as I am to, say, a foundation or concealer. I had high expectations for this Milani spray, especially after reading that it's formulated for 16-hour wear without makeup smudges or creasing. As an added bonus, it can also be used for priming and correcting.And when a brand that good introduces new face primers and setting sprays, I pretty much could vouch for the products before I try them, but of course, try I did! Milani Primer Review

Make It Last also claims the 16-hour feat. All I know is these both make it last through my days of errands and puppy-moming, and my nights of (quite physical) work. Prime Light has an iridescence brought about with mica and titanium dioxide, resulting in a natural-looking glow that looks great by itself, but also radiates from underneath foundation. Milani Primer Swatches Using a setting spray may seem pretty simple — just spray it all over your face when you're done with your makeup, and you're done, right? Well, if you want to take your makeup application expertise to the next level, New York City-based makeup artist Tommy suggests applying setting spray in a zig-zag motion, starting on the forehead and moving down to the chin. "I spritz it on the skin from a distance to help rehydrate the face after applying makeup," he says. There is caffeine and natural botanicals in this as well, all quite soothing to a puffy morning face. Make It Last doubles as a primer, keeps color from fading or settling into fine lines or creases, as well as sets your painted face until you’re ready to take it off.

Pharmacy product

Shop What to look for — and what to avoid — in sunscreens for acne-prone skin, according to derms It lasts during the busiest of days ... Right off the bat, I’ve got to reaffirm for all you we heart this readers, that Milani is, as a whole, my favorite drug store brand of makeup.

Another tip, courtesy of makeup artist Kate Lee, who works with celebrities such as Charlize Theron, Anne Hathaway, and Emma Roberts, is to dampen a Beautyblender with the magic liquid before pressing it on the skin to smooth out dry patches or creased makeup. My nights on vacation were enough to sell me on this setting spray, so I kept it in my everyday routine. I continued to use blotting powder to manage oiliness, but to really see how this spray holds up, I decided to wear it during a regular day in New York City, without touching it up at all. A makeup setting spray might seem like a go-to for special occasions and nights out on the town, but what about your everyday looks? There’s nothing more frustrating than leaving the house with perfect makeup, only to discover shortly thereafter that your eyeliner has practically disappeared, and your foundation has transferred from your face to your outfit. This setting spray is suitable for sensitive skin types that also have visible pores and blemishes they want to blur. It also offers SPF 45 so is ideal for anyone wanting to top up their sun protection throughout the day.But what actually is setting spray? According to Los Angeles-based cosmetic chemist Victoria Vohland, setting spray is made up of three parts: water, alcohol, and a film former. Together, these create a barrier to prevent makeup from slipping. Fun fact: It's the same chemical formula that's used in hair gel, but it's tweaked to be safer and gentle enough to use on the face. "These are very much used in long-wear makeup, especially when [brands] make claims like '12-hour-wear,'" she previously told Allure .

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment