276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Gucci Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Homme Eau de Parfum 90ml Spray For Him

£17£34.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Right from the start, let me tell you that Gucci fragrances have never been up to my fragrance standards, except for now discontinued Gucci Pour Homme 1, Gucci Pour Homme 2, and Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur which tried something new.

Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Eau de Parfum – an floral spicy fragrance released in 2020. The main notes include rose, balsamic vinegar, and red chili pepper. The lasting power is 6 – 8 hours with moderate projection. Undoubtedly, Absolute is more suited for mature audiences and geared toward men. Personally, I don’t see how a lady would pull this one off. Maybe with more confident personalities, it could work, but that’s up to you to test it out. Season-wise, this is a cold-weather fragrance thought and thought. Because of moderate performance, and heavier statement-making notes, the funky side would become more evident in case of higher temperatures. I can not really perceive the patchouli, all other fragrance notes, I can also say nothing to, but I think the main role here plays the Woodleather. The fragrance runs totally linear. When I spray the scent on my hand in the evening, I can still detect the Woodleather in the morning. However, the scent decreases, it is noticeable but faint. Mainly in the morning I perceive a kind of spiciness that I would describe as peppery. To appreciate fragrances, we sometimes have to open our minds and go into new and unexplored territories.In this case, moderate performance is seen more as a positive side, rather than a negative one because the likeability of getting positive attention depends from person to person. But honestly, none have been there yet. I was allowed to get to know many leather fragrances (thanks to the Parfumas) which are good and which I will also still get. But none was like Guilty. But considering my constitution, I shit on conventions and feel, taste and smell what my heart desires. This image of a man, tall, masculine, elegantly dressed, who enters a room and there is a silence of titles, an admiration and awe in the air, that's what a fragrance is. One is provocatively different, but in a not banal white, but well thought-out and elegant We cannot really know which fragrance was the first one in production, and on which one Alberto Morillas started to work first.

The same opinion I have with for example Penhaligon’s Vaara which is purely a woman’s perfume, no matter what Penhaligon’s marketing team would like you to believe. It works best in the cooler temperatures, but within that it can be worn in a variety of occasions. Autumn and winter are a haven for this fragrance. Within those confines, you should still be able to get good use from it.Now I walk through the shelves because I don't want to go home without fragrance on my wrist. Then I saw Gucci Guilty Absolute and remembered the first time I tested him on a strip of paper: Bah, no, I can't. In the meantime I have also tested other leather scents and expanded my scent horizon, as well as my scent tolerance a little. So let's test 2 right on your wrist. The leather with the vetiver or when the cypress comes in for the final dry down, is great. Dark, smooth, with freshness, and warmth. As it dries down, Absolute, becomes smoother and fresher. It’s less of a patchouli/leather scent and more of a leather/vetiver with dry woods. Not as in your face, but rich, warm, and dark. It’s a very masculine scent with an interesting depth to it. I'm not saying that the Kilian fragrance is bad because of that, no not at all. I think he is society more suitable. Not a crowdpleaser, but... perhaps more pleasant for other noses than the Guilty. Who wants authentic leather, dir well served here, but should bring a portion of healthy self-confidence.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment