276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rumi Oracle: An Invitation into the Heart of the Divine, 44 full col cards & 204pp Guidebook

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Keeping your hands resting on your heart, at the centre of your chest, simply breathe in and out, gently and easily. Focus on the feeling of your hands on your chest. Do this for as long as feels good for you. I am calling to you. Can you hear me? Listen. Within your heart, there I speak; my voice rings true. You are urged beyond what has been. The time has come. Lay it to rest now. This ending comes as grace to free you from all that you have known, for what you have known is now too small for your soul. Bear your uncertainty with equanimity. I am certain enough for both of us. Allow me to show you the light that you are, that burns within you, blazing angel of heavenly purity. I will unveil you to yourself. Undressing your ego, casting aside its layers, as tender as a lover, with unwavering attention upon the sacred body of light. You shall know yourself in truth. As pure, beyond all experience, untainted, ever innocent. As a pure vessel, stripped bare, ready for the divine revelation. As light. As life. As love. You may do these simple readings with one to three cards. If you want to go much deeper, you can do the following suggested layout. How you deal with this grace, hidden though it may at first appear to be under the cloak of crisis, is up to you. You have enough spiritual intelligence to shift perspective and to choose, if you wish, to rest your inner gaze upon what lies beyond the death. Gaze instead upon the new life that is calling you. When you know deep within that no matter what experiences you have had in your life that you are untainted, you will be more easily able to trust in the love the Divine has for you. You wont question your worthiness and therefore you will trust in life more easily and more fully, no matter how much it asks of you at times. The Divine is a relentless lover. It wants nothing less than your total being to be held in its embrace. Sometimes that means we will have to give up lesser loves for the greater lover, the divine one that calls us to remember our true nature. I like to think of oracle cards giving a more “big” or “overall” message, while tarot gets into more specific detail.

But if you seek understanding, then know this, dear blazing angel: you are just waking from the deepest slumber and with your awakening heart you are realising the truth. A part of you - deeper and wider, vaster and more instinctive, truthful and intelligent than your mind – is lonely for the divine embrace. This is right. This is sensible. This is sanity. Are the Rumi Oracle Cards suitable for beginners or do they require prior knowledge of Rumi's teachings?In my personal journey, I learned to relate to different faces of the Divine as I grew 一 the gentle face of the Divine, the wild face, the powerful face and more. As I became able to accept more of my own self and of life unconditionally, I would meet and connect meaningfully with more and more aspects of divinity. The Rumi Oracle Cards are a form of divination tool inspired by the teachings and poetry of the 13th-century Persian poet and mystic, Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi. These cards are designed to help individuals tap into their own intuition and gain guidance and insight into their lives. If you need more information, pull a spread of oracle cards. Try pulling a five card spread, which can correspond to five questions and give you deep insights into your situation. “Card one is going to answer the question of what is the situation, card two is what do I need to do, card three is what is something I don’t know, card four is what is this other person bringing to the situation, and card five is the outcome,” explains Marmanides. 7 steps for using oracle cards to tap into your intuition 1. Infuse the cards with your energy

So what must you do to receive this divine grace; this new life? You must be willing to face death. It may be that death has come to you in the form of loss of a beloved one, a physical loss that takes you into the darkest despair or depths of your grieving heart. It may be death that comes to you in the ending of a financial or professional situation you once relied upon. It could also be in the sense that you dont really know who you are anymore; old identities having shown themselves to be inadequate, inaccurate, mere ego masks too small for the great being that you are starting to suspect you may be! The Rumi oracle cards can certainly be used for daily guidance. These cards are designed to tap into the wisdom and teachings of the poet and mystic Rumi, who offers profound insights on various aspects of life. Each card contains a message or reflection from Rumi, along with a beautiful image, and can serve as a source of inspiration and guidance on a daily basis. Lastly, the purpose of using Rumi oracle cards is to cultivate a sense of inspiration and creativity. The imagery and messages on the cards can spark new ideas, insights, and ways of thinking. They can serve as a reminder to tap into your own creative potential and approach life with an open mind and heart. Using these cards can inspire you to think outside the box, explore new possibilities, and embrace your own unique gifts and talents.

TAKE A DEEP BREATH

I a.m calling to you. Can you hear me? Listen. Witbin your heart, there I speak; my voice rings true. You are urged beyond what has been. The time has come. Lay it to rest now. This ending comes as grace to free you from all that you have known, for what you have known is now too smallfor your soul. Bear your uncertainty with equanimity. lam certain enough for both of us. Allow me to show you the light that you are, that burns within you, blazing angel of heavenly purity. I will unveil you to yourself. Undressing your ego, casting aside its layers, as tender as a lover, with unwavering attention upon the sacred body of light. You shall know yourself in truth. As pure, beyond all experience, untainted, ever innocent. As a pure vessel, stripped bare, ready for the divine revelation. As light. As life. As love. I have had some deep challenges in my life, which I speak about in my books, but I have also been given many gifts. Although I was raised as a Catholic, by the time I left high school I was no longer interested in following a religious path, and I chose to explore spiritual paths and leave my previous religious affiliations behind me. I had always been interested in the beauty and diversity of a wide Once you have selected a card or laid out a spread, you can then interpret the messages and meanings of the cards based on your own intuition and understanding. Some people like to keep a journal to record their readings and insights, while others may prefer to simply reflect on the messages and use them as a source of inspiration in their daily lives. If you have asked a question then say: "I ask for guidance that will answer this issue, or whatever I most need to know at this time, clearly and lovingly. Thank you." Costello’s artwork is beautiful, bold and brash. I love the bright colours and very much appreciate Carmen’s shamanic style of art which I feel really brings both the poetry and the messages behind these cards to life. Rumi’s Gift Oracle Cards may be used in a variety of ways. They are really easy to use, understand, and read thus suitable for all levels of readers.

Again, there are no set rules regarding how you should or shouldn’t shuffle your cards before your initial use. The best way to shuffle your cards for the first time is whichever movement strengthens your connection to them, which you can build by touching them often. It will be something you can come to count on at all times, and in that, gain greater peace and the realization that, yes, it is safe to trust and surrender! Indeed, it is the only safe, sane and sensible way to live. It is also the most fun way to live! And you are allowed to live this way if you so choose. It is not shirking your duty as a responsible adult! It is not deluding yourself and turning away from the real world! Rather, surrender is placing responsibility where it is best placed – firmly in the hands of that part of you wise enough to know the Great Beloved is wiser still, and that your life unfolds according to the Great Beloved’s grace. You are a beautiful blazing soul having a human experience that defies explanation and opens you up to divinity. That is what is happening in your life now, whether the death is obvious and painful to you, or whether you are uncertain as to how it is as yet showing up in your life. Either way, there is an ending imminent and new life coming to you, with greater opportunity for your radiant soul to shine its beauty in the world. Grasp it eagerly, beloved. Now is not the time for fear or hesitation. Focus on what is becoming, whilst honoring what is no longer to be.Rumi has a heart so open that the entire world that he loves so dearly can easily be held within it. His is a path of love. To dance in divine love with him, you need only be willing to enter your own heart. May the blessings of this spiritual brother lead you into the bliss of your own divine heart-centred nature. Even in its tremendous gratitude for all that is – and there is much gratitude and sweet appreciation in that precious heart of yours – there is a murmuring, a questing. It cries out to heaven. Vouchsafe me blessing! I cannot go on! I am broken and in need of your tenderness for healing! I am empty and in need of filling, not with stuff and bits but with the most precious nectar of divine for fulfilment! Nothing else will satisfy me. Please, please restore me to wholeness! I can bear this missing piece, this broken disarray, no longer! I listen and I cajole that wise heart of yours. I praise it for its honesty and longing, for the longing is an irresistible perfume to the beloved, attracting the only slave that will suit the divine discontent of your truce-speaking heart – that of divine presents, absolute and unquestionable.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment