276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Exclusive New No7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. The extract coming from the Sugar Maple tree, the onewhose leaf is on the Canadian flag and gives us maple syrup.

Select the option which best describes your skin health here to see and hear the amazing transformations you could be getting. No7 LABORATORIES HYDRATING Skin Paste is a nourishing overnight treatment made to treat dry, tight feeling skin by helping to support the skin moisture barrier.Not many spots but those really small ones that pop up the morning after using it at night and which have white but very liquid filling (sorry TMI! A helper ingredient that helps to neutralize the metal ions in the formula (that usually get into there from water) that would otherwise cause some not so nice changes. I was struggling with my skin and was looking to book in for a skin peel treatment when I heard about this.

Face pastes have a lot of ingredients which are designed to be absorbed by skin and can be left on for a lot longer – without the risk of drying skin. From first use exfoliates skin overnight, reducing the appearance of blackheads, oiliness and scars. It bears a close relationship to AHA superstar, Glycolic Acid that can be derived from it, so it's often claimed that SugarcaneExtract itself also exfoliates and brightens the skin. But don’t worry – seriously – you’ve got this and honestly – skin pastes are pretty easy to get your head around.L-PCA stands for pyrrolidone carboxylicacidand it's a key molecule in the skin that helps with processes of hydration and energy(it's actually an NMF, a natural moisturizing factor). Over the summer my spots did improve but I was left with red pigmentation scars which looked worse than the spots. No7 Laboratories CICA Rescue Skin Paste IngredientsAqua (Water), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isononyl isononanoate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, Hexyl laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Magnesium sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Panthenol, Ophiopogon japonicus root extract, Caprylyl glycol, Bisabolol, Sodium PCA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Magnesium PCA, Centella asiatica leaf extract, Zinc PCA, Manganese PCA, Potassium sorbate. This is exactly howNo7 Laboratories Resurfacing Skin Paste works – the formula helps your skin reveal fresh, new and dewy skin cells quicker. The less helpful breed of face masks spread on and give your skin a limited time to absorb precious skincare actives.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment