276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Slumbersac Adult Sleeping Bag with Feet 1.0 Tog Charcoal - Medium

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It’s always interesting when a unique product gets a boost from well-known investors like Mark and Lori. The Cocoon-Like Shape Reduced anxiety: The snug fit can help soothe anxiety and anxious thoughts, allowing you to sleep more easily.

The Sleep Pod’s snug fit offers a comfortable and secure environment to drift off to dreamland. Its design is especially great for people who prefer a lighter alternative to weighted blankets. Now that you know more about the Sleep Pod concept, you might find exploring this unique sleep solution for yourself attractive. Versatility and Convenience For Lounging and Traveling Couples, or confident singletons, may prefer a double sleeping bag. This could be a better option if you’re in need of a little more wriggle room, and these bags also use the exact same season rating system. Kids sleeping bags A smaller-sized sleeping bag may be more ideal, that are perfect for keeping your kids warm on a camping trip.‘Mummy’ fit sleeping bags taper toward the bottom, creating a supremely snug feeling for your young ones that’ll keep them calm despite being in an unfamiliar location.Lo and behold, it was during one of those 2 a.m. Internet rabbit holes that I stumbled across a brand-new invention: Hug Sleep’s Sleep Pod. The fabric cocoon looked different from anything I’d seen before — my first thought was, “Is this a giant pillowcase? Am I the pillow?” Phoebe Sklansky is Verywell Family’s Associate Commerce Editor. As a commerce writer and avid shopper herself, she enjoys helping readers find the best products for their unique needs.

We offer single and double sleeping bags in various colours and seasons. You’ll find 1 season sleeping bags for temperatures above 10°C, 2 season sleeping bags for temperatures above 5°C and 3 season sleeping bags for chilly nights when temperatures reach above 0°C. For those exceptionally colder nights, you may wish to consider investing in the snug insulation of our 5 season winter sleeping bags. Sleep Pod’s success lies in its cocoon-like shape and design. To use it, you simply slip inside the Sleep Pod, which envelops your body in a gentle hug. This approach leverages the science of Deep Touch Pressure Stimulation (DTPS), which delivers calming pressure and reduces anxiety.Our in-house brand Quechua has worked hard to create a range of sleeping bags that cater for every need. Whether you want a hooded mummy-style sleeping bag that will provide maximum warmth through the night, something super lightweight that you can fold up and carry with ease, or you just want an incredibly comfortable sleeping bag that will help you fall asleep in no time. Decathlon has you covered. Depending on your needs, you will also want to choose the right kind of insulation for your sleeping bag. Many people prefer down, which is a natural insulator made from goose feathers. A fill of 600 or more is recommended, as it provides more purity and greater warmth. Keep in mind that down is not waterproof, and it will require time to dry out if it gets damp. To put on the Sleep Pod for the first time, I sat up in bed, pulled it up past my knees, and then laid down to wriggle it over my hips. It was surprisingly easy to stretch it all the way over my shoulders — I couldn’t believe how adaptable the fabric was to my every movement. Normally, I’m a curled-up-and-cozy side sleeper, but I shifted around and was amazed I could comfortably lay flat as a board and still be completely enveloped in the pod without it slipping off my shoulders.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment