276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [2004] [Region Free]

£17.78£35.56Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are also seven hours of deleted scenes, making the parts of Galactica they chose not to show run longer than some complete series they did show. The Look of Battlestar Galactica (SD, 8 minutes) – An all too brief glimpse into the production of the series hosted by Moore. The keepcases for the 'Galactica 1980' series are similar to the design for the original series, with the exception that the widescreen keepcase houses just two 50GB Blu-rays, while the full frame version spreads the 10 episodes across three discs, and the first two in that case are on their own plastic hub (the reason the full frame version has more Blu-rays is most likely due to the fact that there are more audio and subtitle options on the full frame discs, although this is true of the original series as well and those are on an equal number of discs). Full of deep bass and pleasing midrange there is plenty to light up your system; from the Viper thrusts and gun fire to the hustle and bustle of Galactica Actual there is much to fill the room.

Battlestar Galactica - The Complete Series Blu-ray - Zavvi UK

I've always been impressed with the very immersive lossy tracks on the DVDs, but these new lossless mixes are vastly superior in every way.The only person who seems to be unable to let his guard down is Commander Bill Adama (Edward James Olmos) of the warship Battlestar Galactica.

Battlestar Galactica: The Remastered Collection [Blu-ray] Battlestar Galactica: The Remastered Collection [Blu-ray]

A multi choice personality quiz with randomly generated sequences of questions - I'm a sleeper toaster not yet activated apparently.Even with these omissions I can’t see that any Galactica fan is going to feel short-changed by this collection, because there are many hours of enjoyment beyond the inherent content. At times I was hard pushed to recognise this as a front heavy TV sound track, such is the excellence of the mix. Frankly, their characters were so different that their change in gender was pretty irrelevant in retrospect, but the most important diversion was undoubtedly the choice to make Cylons look human. The picture has been treated with artificial grain to maintain the grittiness and grimy feel, but the image is much tighter -- especially in the fine details of facial features and the outer hulls of ships. And They Have a Plan (HD, Disc 3, 5 minutes) – A promotional piece for the upcoming 'Battlestar Galactica: The Plan' film.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment