276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cook's Original Safety Matches, Pack of 220

£22£44.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whilst every care has been taken to ensure this information is correct, the data contained here has been supplied by the respective brand owners and Creed Foodservice is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of this data. Have bought these for years but the latest box only has thin, weak matches which break on striking so I'm using twice as many. All our products, whether food, wine or accessories, are carefully chosen for their quality and value.

We have been serving the good people of Leicester for 96 years and now want to reach out further to help others. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Now on the hunt for my new go to but I fear that I may not find a suitable replacement, most on here have mediocre reviews. They ok but we been Unfortunately not very safe matches,we don't know if it's the wood or the tips but you have to be very careful when you strike them as the tips can fly off. You've built the perfect fire - make it easier to light with our extra long, planet friendly matches.We are working to avoid disruptions caused by COVID-19 coronavirus, while at the same time acting responsibly to do what we can to prevent further spread of the virus.

These matches are specially designed to provide a secure and easy-to-use way to light candles, stoves, grills, and other items that require a flame.If you and those who receive your gifts are not entirely delighted with any of our products we replace them or offer a full refund. Thats what has happened to us so many times, me with my hair and the family got burnt because it had fallen or flew in the air pass then into something or into someone clothes alight and we got 12 box hopefully not all the same but we will have to be very cautious when lighting any of them now. Add the onion, mushrooms and thyme, then fry on a high heat for another 3 mins until the onions start to colour. The last match factory in the UK closed in 1994, so we have to import them; we choose to do this from the nearest possible supplier in Europe, rather than cheaper alternatives such as China and India. Choose from designs inspired by travel and history, beautifully letterpress-printed on these oversized match boxes.

Alcohol Wholesaler Registration Scheme (AWRS) in accordance with the Alcoholic Liquor Duties Act 1979. Unlike traditional matches that can be hazardous if left within reach of children, Original Cook's Safety Matches are made with a non-toxic, non-combustible head, which means they won't ignite accidentally or without striking them against the striking surface.

We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented here and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Additionally, these matches are made with a sturdy splint that won't break or snap easily, providing added safety and peace of mind. Quite often a match wont stay alight long enough, a few have snapped while trying to ignite the match (dangerous ! Content on this site is not intended to substitute for advice given by medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment