276°
Posted 20 hours ago

XHHBS Pink Transparent Inflatable Couch chair with 2 cup holders, PVC Air Sofa Blow Up Couch for Beach, Office, Outdoor, Travel, Camping, Picnic, Swimming Pool (Color : Pink)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This bed is one of the most versatile you can find. One reviewer says they use it for camping, as a sofa during the day and as a fold-out bed for the children during the night.

After a few nights on this bed, I was all sore, I couldn’t focus at my classes, and I was always cranky.

Inflatable couches are convenient for temporary furniture. Overnight guests don’t have to relocate to a hotel. A big group of your college friends doesn’t have to stand or sit on the floor if you can whip out your inflatable sectional.

I’ve tried and tested most of the models below, and I’ve helped many of my PT clients choose ergonomic inflatable sofa beds for their needs. Inflatable sofas are romantic for outdoor trips. They seem to invite cuddles; they’re comfy watching a movie or doing some star-gazing. This inflatable couch from Intex is large enough for two people to sit comfortably on it — and when a little extra space is needed for stretching out or sleeping, it actually pulls out into a queen-sized bed that’s super comfortable. It has a soft velvety exterior surface to add to the coziness factor. Other features of note? It comes in a neutral charcoal gray color to vibe well with most decor. And double cup holders ensure your drinks will stay upright while lounging.

And with the increasing trend of campers buying much larger tents these days there is plenty of room to add an element of luxury. Although just one person can sleep on it during the night and it stays inflated for just about five hours, it’s a quality outdoor couch for people who don’t want a full night’s sleep. Easy to inflate with no pump required, you simply need to whisk the bed through the air and trap it inside using the sleeve opening. When fully inflated, you can enjoy up to 5 to 6 hours of plump and air-filled comfort, and with a carry bag included, this couch is highly portable, too. Anti-deflation technology. This technology is another patented feature that guarantees the air lounge stays firm for a minimum of six hours. That way, you can get a full night’s sleep before your next hike.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment