276°
Posted 20 hours ago

VTech Baby 3-in-1 Starry Skies Sheep Soother, Soft Toy for Babies with Night Light Projector, Nature Sounds, White Noise & Songs, Gift for Babies 0, 3, 6, 12 months +, English Version

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Once cry activated the lights and noise come on full blast, not to the settings I chose at bedtime. My baby is a loud sleeper and sets it off regularly, the bright lights and loud noises that come on tend to wake my baby up more. I end up turning the sound machine off once baby is asleep due to this. span itemprop="name">Disappointed[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I was disappointed with this one! I was so excited to get it for my newborn, and there is one feature he likes (the lights) but overall not that great. My complaints lie with the "music"and "story" features... The stories are not actual stories at all, but just the first couple sentences of a would-be nursery rhyme. And the music part is not at all soothing in my opinion

Date published: 2022-03-29
overall I wouldn’t buy again, instead would look an item where the settings I choose are set and do not change part way through the night.
Date published: 2023-11-01
span itemprop="name">baby's favorite[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This sheep is by far our babies favorite toy because of all the lights and sounds. He loves to fall asleep with stars on the ceiling with a song playing softly. It has other covers for the lights like one thats different colors to kinda look like watercolors or a rainbow but so far the stars are his favorite. He can lay there for a good 20 minutes just staring at them till he drifts off to sleep. It's also very soft so as he gets older we will allow him to snuggle up to it at bed time but for now we leave it on the night stand by his bed. Our child can be whimpering and we turn this on and he immediately calms down. It's also very durable and the middle part that plays lights and sound can pop out and the rest be washed if your child was to dirty it.
Date published: 2022-04-07

VTech® 3-in-1 Starry Skies Sheep Soother™: Find sleep without counting sheep with the 3-in-1 Starry Skies Sheep Soother™. With three ways to use, this soother includes a projector, glow light and nursery rhyme mode. Soothing lights and sounds set the stage for peaceful rest. Three discs easily attach to the projector to provide a soothing, glowing night-light or two patterns of light effects—and the discs store inside the plush when not in use. Nature sounds, lullabies and melodies create a calming soundscape. Use the volume and timer settings on the projector to choose the volume and how long music, sounds and lights play. Your baby's cries activate the soother to turn on again, helping them learn to self-soothe. When your little one awakens, switch modes to play five nursery rhymes. Hearing rhyming tales encourages language development in little listeners. When your child is old enough, remove the electronic module to create a cuddly, plush pal. Sleep is sweet with this soothing sheep! Available exclusively at Walmart. (Ages birth +) This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items.span itemprop="name">So cute[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This v tech starry star sheep is absoluteky adorable!! My granddaughter loves this sheep! Great soother. And awesome night light that chances colors and has a couple of lulabuys. I highly recommend for the baby nursery

Date published: 2022-04-12

A product's "Manufacturer's Age" range on Toysrus.ca & Babiesrus.ca is provided by the product's manufacturer. This suggested age range may be based on what age range the manufacturer recommends will like the product best, or what age range is appropriate based on safety information and restrictions. Even very early in life babies can hear a wide variety of sounds. Infants will turn towards the sound of a toy and begin to reach towards it. This ability to recognise the direction that a sound is coming from improves greatly during the first few years of life. Young infants listen longer to the sound of human voice and seem to prefer it to any other sound. They are especially aware of the sound of language and like to be spoken to slowly and with a high pitch. This is sometimes referred to as ‘infant directed speech’ or even ‘baby talk’. Young babies are quite sensitive in their auditory abilities and can perceive all the categorical sound distinctions in world languages. As babies develop their auditory abilities narrow so that eventually babies are only sensitive to those sound categories specific to their native language. span itemprop="name">Perfect for crib[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Our daughter is going through a major regression and sometimes lays in her crib for an hour before falling asleep. This has been so great in soothing her and distracting her. She watches the colors and listens to the music and falls asleep

Date published: 2022-03-27