276°
Posted 20 hours ago

World Class Assorted Float and Pole Rubbers

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Sign up here to receive marketing communications from GO Outdoors Retail Limited (t/a Fishing Republic). if these were attached bottom end only they would constantly be dragged under once the line tightened. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. The screws supplied would not do the job and I don’t think they would not work to the required standard in softwood, certainly not in a hardwood. The Cut Float Rubbers are a mix of pre-cut silicone float rubbers used to secure your float to the mainline. Supplied with both black and clear silicone, you can use the black with carbon stems and the clear for wire.Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). fit on the floats I have -> 10 X Loaded Coarse Fishing Tackle floats Wagglers Match Pleasure Lake Thin Thick Tips quite nicely. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

up to 5mm, it comes in small strips and the diameters mentioned are perfect for pole floats and running line float base rubbers. Missed payments will show on your credit file potentially making credit harder to obtain and will result in late fees being added to the debt.

I'm going to use the old method again, after a gap of 36 years, on silvers over the winter periods matches that start in 2 weeks! The only time I would ever use a float,probably a small piece of peacock quill,fixed top and bottom would be to fish it flat on the surface which can still be a very good method in the right conditions when you do not want to use a pole although it has been used on the pole too. They are snug enough to stay attached with the most rigorous cast, but they are very tight to get on, making them quite secure.

They mention that it's good value for money, comes with a good selection of different size rubbers and that the colors are vibrant. Nowadays it's all wagglers, but I can't come up with a reason why one of them is really that much better than the other. In my youth, millennia ago, I used to fish with floats that had two or three rubber bands on them to hold the line and the rig worked pretty well. Some mention that the sizes are perfect, with a nice choice of sizes, and that they fit well when warm. Unfortunately let down bu the quality of the screws, not the best, slot for screwdriver not very well machined.Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. Drennan Float Caps are used for attaching Stick Floats, Loafers, Avons and other top-and-bottom floats to the line. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. It is fine for fishing under the rod top but not very good at any distance because the float will be easily moved by the wind and you have to strike through the float to connect with a bite,both things a waggler will do much better which is why bottom end floats are almost universally used in the UK for rod and line fishing.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This new batch has improved variety in the sizing to the previous float and pole rubbers we used to list. I was suspicious of these at first, but in 10 or so years of using them, I've never yet lost a float by casting it off the adaptor. Angling Direct Plc FRN: 704348 trading as Angling Direct are Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.Float Caps are used for attaching Stick Floats, Loafers, Avons and other top and bottom floats to the line. A cap should be placed just below the tip of the float and to prevent larger floats from slipping, add a second cap at the base of the float. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . They fit well when warm, even if that means that I have to rub them in my hands to warm up, but when cold, they act more like plastic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment