276°
Posted 20 hours ago

amiibo Link (Link's Awakening) (Nintendo Switch)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This amiibo unlocked one of: rare gems, rare monster parts, claymores or the Sword of the Six Sages (this sword came with an exploding barrel of Rupees).

There's also a chance you could pull the legendary, two-handed Fierce Deity Sword from this chest as well (although you are able to procure it and this entire set for yourself without the amiibo, too). au or send it to: Kotaku AustraliaLevel 4, 71 Macquarie StSydney NSW 2000 So, uh, what exactly is this ‘blog’ thing? Tears of the Kingdom also gives you the chance to find the Majora's Mask Fabric for your paraglider with this amiibo. They’re often released in connection to new or upcoming games and feature characters from those games. While the helms are great, I do feel these amiibo should've also recharged each of their respective abilities without having to wait, but only once per day (for example the Revali amiibo recharging Revali's Gale).Also, you can scan them one time per day, as far as I know, so you may not get the good stuff right away. marandahir I got the horse from the two amiibo only first time, and yeah I wasn't smart about where i spawned them. With the confirmed amiibo out fully looked into, we then we put together a complete list of every Legend of Zelda series amiibo. The Zelda and Loftwing amiibo will eventually gift you the Goddess Fabric for your paraglider, along with a variety of bows (Knight's Bow, Soldier's Bow) and rare stones (Amber, Opal, etc ) in the chest. This Amiibo unlocks the King of Red Lions Fabric so you can dress your glider up to resemble Link’s famous boat from The Wind Waker.

The Phantom Armour from Phantom Hourglass is an excellent defensive set but it also gives you a big attack boost, too. I didn't get Epona my first several scans of him because I didn't know about her and I was in areas not fitting for a horse (Great Plateu, Zora's Domain, etc). The amiibo specific items can only come from that amiibo but there's no guarantee you'll get that reward. Once in here head straight across and pass through another waterfall to find the chest you're looking for.Here you can pick up the Spaulders (1300 Rupees) and the Trousers (650 Rupees) to complete your Desert look. Young Link's rewards aren't too bad in Tears of the Kingdom — in fact, he seems to offer up exactly the same goodies as the Adult Link Ocarina of Time amiibo.

The main difference is there is no limit on how many amiibo you can scan so if you have a ton of amiibos, you can scan them all for a ton of free gifts. You'll need to have found at least one other Bargainer statue to see this in your choices, so we recommend heading to the Central Mine in the Depths to sort this out. Scanning Ocarina of Time Link will also eventually get you the Lon Lon Ranch Fabric for your glider.You could get a random bushel of arrows too, but the usual treasure chest comes with weapons like a Soldier's Broadsword, or the unique Egg Fabric for your paraglider.

Biggoron's Sword is a potential drop, but usually, the younger version of the Hero of Time drops a chest that contains a Soldier's Claymore, along with various types of raw meat and arrows. Many of them are the same as in Breath of the Wild, but the biggest difference is that every single outfit reward from amiibo in TOTK is also available to find in-game.Royal Guard Uniform – Head to the First Gatehouse, which is where you find Captain Hoz earlier in the game. It also sometimes dropped the Cap of the Sky, Tunic of the Sky, Trousers of the Sky, or the Sword of the Goddess. All of the armour pieces give you a +3 defence boost, plus instead of taking damage while wearing this set, you'll instead lose Rupees.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment