276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Raging Cockstars 10-Inch Big Dick Ben Realistic Dildo

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have some serious cash you're dying to invest in sex toys? I guess maybe consider buying a freakishly advanced robotic sex doll?

This one is a 12” length dildo, of which 10 are insertable, offers me all the stimulation that I need. Its girth, huge length, and 2.5” diameter is the ideal combination for the moments when I want to pleasure myself with a huge dildo. It is the right sex toy to use when I want deep and full penetration. The textured veins and the 1.7-inch width also contribute to the amazing experiences. When we talk about girth, we mean the diameter and this will definitely come down to personal preference. Even if you want an extra-long dildo, does not mean you want an extra-wide one. Around 2 inches is pretty standard for a dildo. However, there are some wide options you can consider. The Extra Large Glass Dildo Gläs looks sophisticated at first glance. The see-through dildo is made from borosilicate glass, which means you don’t have to worry about breaking it when in use. You can also choose to run the dildo under warm or cold water and it will change the temperature. The slightly rounded tip helps with insertion and while the base isn’t super larger, it is made to help with proper positioning. Unfortunately, there is no suction cup and the Extra Large Glass Dildo Gläs is perhaps best suited for use with a partner. You can use any type of lube with this dildo and it is completely waterproof so you can have a lot of fun with it. It also comes with a satin storage bag so you can store it when not in use.It is waterproof and I like using it in a bathtub when the relaxation is at the maximum. You can use it with both water-based and silicone-based lubes and on any flat surface due to its suction cup base. I adore this 10-inch dildo for its texture that offers me very good friction and for its slippery surface that makes the dildo slide inside me just fine, even if I am out of lube.

It has an incredibly realistic head and balls and the fact that I can grip the balls for stronger and deeper penetration. I have to thank this 10-inch vibrator for the multiple orgasms that it offers to me! It is strong, has multiple speeds, and has very realistic sleeves.

Sizing for vibrating dildos

You may also want to consider designs that play up the natural realism. For example, the Dr. Skin Dr. Double Stuffed has plenty of veins on the sides that create a more intense ribbed texture. Alexander is made of TPE, has a very realistic feel and look, to which the pink head and the lined veins bring an important contribution. This 10-inch dildo is my favorites because it’s so realistic! Its shaped and rounded head knows how to make my G-Spot bring tremendous pleasure to my body. Glass is another option although it is not meant for beginners. It is a very hard material and won’t bend in any way. It can feel very rigid, especially in such a large size. This sex toy adjusts to my body’s contour, allowing me to use it deep inside. It has a 5.34 inches girth and can be used by beginners and by advanced players.

With the Extra Large Glass Dildo Gläs, we are definitely getting into extremely advanced territory. Not only do you get a very large dildo with an insertable length of 9.75 inches but glass is a solid, hard material that is not for the faint of heart. Furthermore, this dildo has raised circles on it for a hard texture. If you’re still reading this, then you must be ready for the extreme sensation that will come with this dildo. The length of the dildo provides me with a long stimulation and the gratification is simply huge, every time I use it.

Sizing for strapless strap-ons

This PVC dildo has a 1.75” width and it looks exactly like the real thing and this is why is ideal to be used when playing with your partner and when you want to have fun by yourself. inch dildos are measured in full length, while the insertable part can be smaller due to balls or other accessories Girth The Extra Large Glass Dildo Gläs is the only product on our list that does not try to look like a real penis. Although it has the same overall shape, it is made from clear glass and has circle ridges on it.

I play with it in any of my orifices while I increase the sensations by stroking and squeezing the shaft. It is made of natural PVC and is waterproof. The penetration choices are numerous due to the suction-cup base. The Dr. Skin Dr. Double Stuffed is full of veins and textures that will give you a unique sensation. One part of the dildo is slightly longer than the other to help with insertion but we do think it can still be a bit hard to then get the other half of the dildo inside of you. We also wish the dildo came in different color choices but the price is very reasonable, so this will fit almost anyone’s budget. The suction cup base is nice and secure but the bottom part of the Dr. Skin Dr. Double Stuffed is not flared very well, so you might want to be careful about positioning. I use this 10-inch dildo when I play around with my partner and I can pound him with this TPR dildo due to its strap-on harness compatibility.The soft veins and the big head are the ones that amplify the pleasure. It has 1.70 inches in width, a circumference of 4.40 inches, and 13.60 ounces as weight. I love riding it hands-free, due to the suction cup base that allows me to put the dildo on any flat surface. I love how this 10-inch dildo feels inside me due to its quality material that is softer than the traditional PVC. I can slide it in and out vigorously without feeling any abrasiveness.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment