276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Intel® Core™ i9-13900KF Desktop Processor 24 cores (8 P-cores + 16 E-cores) 36M Cache, up to 5.8 GHz

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both the 13900K and 13900KF belong to Intel’s 12th generation Alder Lake lineup (see TomsHardware), promising impressive performance gains over their predecessors. They both feature 16 cores and 24 threads, making them absolute powerhouses for multitasking and content creation. However, there’s a key difference between the two, and it involves that little ‘F’ at the end of the 13900KF. Granted, Intel leans heavily on using as much electricity as possible to achieve these results. But when we’re talking about extreme desktop gaming rigs where NVIDIA’s latest RTX 4090 GPU draws a preposterous 450 watts, such criticism is weak at best. With a TDP of 125 W, the Core i9-13900KF consumes a lot of power, so good cooling is definitely needed. Intel's processor supports DDR4 and DDR5 memory with a dual-channel interface. ECC memory is supported, too, which is an important capability for mission-critical systems, to avoid data corruption. For communication with other components in the computer, Core i9-13900KF uses a PCI-Express Gen 5 connection. This processor does not have integrated graphics, you will need a separate graphics card. An AIO water cooling system with at least a 240, but better a 280 or 360 radiator has proven to be the most suitable. AIO water cooling has the advantage of inertia and can therefore react much better to the very fast heat development of the processor.

While the Ryzen 7 5800X3D might be "last-gen", its 3D-VCache technology makes it the best gaming processor for the AM4 platform, so if you're looking for a cheaper CPU for gaming on, this is the one to choose. Analitikai sütik Ezek az Ön tevékenységeinek nyomon követésére szolgálnak adatelemzés céljából, mint például a reklámozás hatékonyságának értékelése, személyre szabott tartalom felajánlása./span> Where things get a little more interesting is the power draw and thermal performance. The 16 E-cores on the 13900K’s die mean that average power use is very low compared to just about any other high-end CPU, which is great for when you’re just running everyday tasks on your PC and means that you get better performance per watt than any other chip on the market right now.After putting both these processors through their paces, I have to say I’m leaning towards the 13900KF for my personal setup. The slight edge in single-threaded performance and the flexibility it offers for future GPU upgrades are compelling factors for me. However, I can’t deny the convenience of the integrated graphics in the 13900K, which could be a lifesaver in a pinch. Harmadik féltől származó sütik Ezek a sütik harmadik féltől származó sütik, amelyekről és partnereinkről itt olvashat bővebben . Intel's new chip puts a teraflop in your desktop. Here's what that means". PopSci. June 1, 2017 . Retrieved June 2, 2017. All models support: MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, AVX-512, FMA3, MPX, Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST), Intel 64, XD bit (an NX bit implementation), Intel VT-x, Intel VT-d, Turbo Boost, Hyper-threading, AES-NI, Intel TSX-NI, Smart Cache. The Core i9 brand was expanded to incorporate mainstream processors in October 2018, following the release of the Core i9-9900K processor, which uses Intel's mainstream consumer platform. [5] Desktop processors [ edit ] Skylake-X (14 nm, 7th generation) [ edit ]

Expect to see the i9-13900K shoot straight to the top of our most powerful processors list, is basically what we’re saying. This CPU dominates in everything from gaming to number-crunching, delivering best-in-class performance in single- and multi-core workloads. Intel Authorized Distributors sell Intel processors in clearly marked boxes from Intel. We refer to these processors as boxed processors. They typically carry a three-year warranty.Its 16 Efficiency cores have a 2.20 GHz base frequency and support a 4.30 GHz max turbo boost frequency. Due to the hybrid structure, the processor is very economical with low to medium loads. However, due to the overall very high computing power, the processor needs quite a lot of energy under full load and good cooling is therefore required. Turning to last year’s notable Core i9-12900K, the newer Core i9-13900K beats it by a massive margin on all benchmarks, especially Cinebench 23 (39,368 vs. 26,388) and Corona (36 seconds vs. 57 seconds). All models support up to DDR5-5600, or DDR4-3200 memory, up to 16 lanes of PCI Express 5.0, and up to 4 lanes of PCI Express 4.0.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment