276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Spectra S2 Plus Hospital Grade Double Electric Breast Pump, Pink

£69.975£139.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This pump definitely has more parts to clean than a Spectra/Motif pump. I don’t like cleaning things so that is a con in my book. 4. It’s kinda loud I am currently exclusively pumping. That means I am connected to a pump for over two hours a day! I have been using the Spectra for over two months now and I would love to share everything I’ve learned about it.

Spectra Breast Pump Review: From a Mom of Twins Spectra Breast Pump Review: From a Mom of Twins

Start out by massaging for 5 minutes, then try to hand express. This will give you the best chance to pump the most colostrum for your newborn.

Breast milk is loaded with nutrients for healthy development, immunity, and growth, and it’s a natural way for you to save thousands of dollars that you’d otherwise spend on baby formula. Knowing that I could pump in the car took away some of the rush and pressure when we were trying to get out of the house.

Spectra Breast Pump vs Medela 2022: Which is the Best Breast Spectra Breast Pump vs Medela 2022: Which is the Best Breast

Some breastpumps are like workhorses: less streamlined than others, perhaps, but able to perform at the highest level, consistently, for days, weeks and years. It’s that sort of breast pump that becomes invaluable when expressing full-time – eight times a day, seven days a week – for a premature baby, or to keep your supply going when your baby struggles with her latch. This is where the Spectra S2 comes into its own. The Spectra S2 (there is another version called the S1 but I won’t be discussing that pump in this post) is a hospital grade double breast pump. That means you can pump both breasts at the same time using it. Light weight– the pump is three pounds and you can easily hold it in one hand. I can actually lift the entire thing with one finger. Medela is the first brand that many people think of when they think of breast pumps. This company has many decades of experience, and their pumps are efficient and well designed. They do not have as many amenities and features as Spectra, but they are reliable and durable. They also have a few advantages over Spectra in many areas. Medela Pump in StyleMoms who have more month than money left by the time they pay their bills will like the affordability of the Quiet Expressions pump. For what you’ll save buying this lower-priced pump instead of the competitors’ pumps, you’ll still have enough money left to buy bottles. Medela Freestyle The Spectra S2 is a traditional, double electric pump with a closed tubing system. This means no milk or moisture can accumulate in the tubing. It’s a very well-known and popular pump, and for good reason! There’s really nothing bad to say about it. The Pump in Style comes with it’s own tote bag, where the S2 is a standalone system. Breast pump bags are available that are compatible with the Spectra S2.

Spectra vs. Medela: The Pros and Cons of These Popular Pumps Spectra vs. Medela: The Pros and Cons of These Popular Pumps

After your pumping session, you can hand wash and air dry the parts ready for the next time you pump. Since it is a closed system, it ensures that milk will stay only in the parts of the pump it should. That eliminates the risk of mold or bacteria tainting your breast milk without you realizing it. Until you try to manage pumping on-the-go, comfort and convenience might not seem as important. However, they can make a big difference in your experience. Ease of cleaning, size, noise, and how easy they are to carry are all factors that can have a big effect on your experience as a new mother. Thought I would add that though, just so you’re aware. For exclusive pumpers, this could get really annoying, especially during nighttime pumps. 5. It’s not a closed system You will want to alternate between the let down mode (cycle 70) and a slower, stronger suction pattern like cycle 46 and level 8.Medela Pump in Style is not a hospital grade breast pump. However, Medela does consider it to have hospital performance. Meaning its suction strength is as strong as pumps used in hospitals. It is also important to know if you are engorged because your milk supply is just coming in, or if you are engorged due to a clogged milk duct.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment