276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Allstar Innovations Cat's Meow- Motorized Wand Cat Toy, Automatic 30 Minute Shut Off, 3 Speed Settings, The Toy Your Cat Can't Resist

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

When we made the decision for him to be an indoor only cat, it was an intensely difficult transition. But mostly when he starts yowling, I’ll go find him and its just sitting there, like he’s bringing me a treat or a mouse he’s gotten. Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Before I discovered that I was horribly allergic to them, I used to have cats 🙂 My cats would have loved the Cat’s Meow toy. Fortunately, they were subsequently trapped and they both got the veterinary treatments they needed.

We were looking for a motorized toy to get our cats’ energy out before bed or during the night, but this takes a lot of supervision.A short while later ( that same night), my female (Amanda, aka Kitty) started yowling inside the house. As someone mentioned above, if he ends up on a comfy spot with it, he will be kneading that soft “thing” with the toy in his mouth. She’ll seem like she’s distance and doesn’t want to do anything, but every once in a while she’ll get energetic. También puedes filtrar los resultados que ofrecen envío gratis, entrega rápida o devolución gratis para encontrar lo que estás buscando de cat meow toy.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

However, it really does keep my kitten occupied and she loves running in circles to chase the plastic bit moving under the yellow cover. If I don’t yell, eventually he brings it to me but it’s almost like he’s trying to jump the toy… he’s werid and gets tense. You could look at this and think that it is sad because the cat is clearly trying to compensate for something that she is missing, but it is more likely that these are just inbuilt patterns of behaviour that some cats get a bit confused about and carry out in slightly inappropriate situations. The moving wand changes directions and speeds randomly to keep your cat's attention and keep them on their toes, great for cats of all ages. We can't see inside their minds to view the world from their point of view, so we observe their behaviors and try to connect the dots without imposing our human motivations on the animals being studied.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment