276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Rio Deluxe Foot Bath and Spa with Roller Massager, Hydro Jets, Vibration Massage and Aromatherapy Diffuser

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have a Beurer one, it's amazing!!!!!! I worked in a supermarket (on maternity atm) and the floor gave me plantar fasciitis to the point I could barely walk at the end of each shift. The foot spa was bliss, it kept the water warm and I could turn the heat up and down, there are rollers on the bottom to massage my feet, I just love it. Even my hubby and kids do, they've all had a good soak in it.” Vetted by Mumsnet user Nsws2015 More features – especially features such as rollers or automatic temperature sensing – will tend to mean a more fully relaxing experience, but also a more expensive unit. If you primarily want a foot spa in which to soak your feet prior to giving yourself a pedicure, a more basic unit with fewer features may be perfect for your needs. However, if you’re serious about footcare, then you may want to invest in a more sophisticated model. Another standout feature is the infrared light, not something you’d normally associate with a foot spa, but the light therapy is an additional pro to this foot bath, which allows for a more relaxing experience, due to its circulation boosting properties. Enjoy Your Set Warm of Water - ️ You set up the temperature, then it heats up the water around your feet, the sensor will monitor the tempreture and control the heating unit to maintain the water at your given level, ranging from 35℃ to 48℃, the default is 42℃.

Your feet will be relieved of any aches and pains as the electric foot massager gets to work with a combination of water, rollers, and heat. This is ready to go as soon as you get it out of the box, so there will be no need to faff about with complicated instructions – although be warned that it is on the heavy side. Once your feet are in, though, it’s instantly relaxing, with the reflexology foot rollers doing their job on the key pressure points when you move your feet up and down. Vibrations and hydrotherapy jet massage are the icing on the cake, especially for sore, tired feet and those affected by arthritis. German healthcare brand Beurer’s premium foot spa looks great, is easy to set up and use, and has just about every feature you can think of. The built-in heater is powerful enough to warm water to the correct temperature and then keep it there, where other spas typically need water to be heated first. The foot bath is big enough for large feet, and the unit has a clear display. The FB50’s massage rollers go a long way to relieving tension at the end of a lengthy day, and they’re also easily removed for cleaning or if you don’t want to use them.

If you spend the majority of your day on your feet, then you know there is nothing better than a soak and a rub to relieve that tension and aching sensation from your feet. The Renpho Foot Spa Bath Massager does this effortlessly from the comfort of your sofa. One notable feature of the Rio Deluxe is its ergonomic design, which ensures a comfortable and convenient user experience. The device is lightweight and easy to hold, making it suitable for both home and travel use. It is also equipped with a rechargeable battery, eliminating the need for frequent battery replacements. If you buy a machine with non-motorised rollers, avoid overfilling it as moving your feet around can cause water to splash out on to the floor.

Motorised rollers make a big difference in improving the experience of a foot spa which non-motorised rollers struggle to replicate and our testers loved them. However, they may not be for everyone and reviewers elsewhere find them uncomfortable.Home SPA Massaging for Your Feet - The device is heating up water and keep it warm, bubbles poping up, and vibration through the water, rollers under your feet.. and the bulit-in timer will beep when time's up so you can forget the time and completely enjoy foot massaging, grab a book and enjoy now. If you crave the feeling of a professional massage, then take time out of your hectic lifestyle with the Medcursor Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment